Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canada Day Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    Is anything on sale or just free shipping? None of the prices on anything I wanted have changed
    The Canada Day Sale is free shipping from US to Canada. This means that anything you purchase from our US website (excluding a firearm) on www.irunguns.com with not have the $25.00USD flat rate shipping. So you save $25.00USD on every order you make.

Once your order arrives in Canada, you will still be required to pay for the 5% GST and Canada Post shipping from our Canadian warehouse to you.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    Ammo ship free?
    We no longer have ammunition for export to Canada on our website.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 06-27-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by chimo099 View Post
    I am trying to order some mini 14 mags but I am still being charged the 31 dollars for shipping? Is that not included?

Thanks
    You purchased from our Canadian website at www.irunguns.ca there is no $25.00 flat rate shipping when the item is already in Canada. But you are still required to pay the 5% GST and Canada Post shipping.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by seth View Post
    I see you carry Leapers / UTG Pro Super Slim Extended Length Drop in Rails - you've got their generic version in stock here:

https://www.irunguns.com/parts-gear/...n-ar-rifles-15

I've been looking everywhere for the M-Lok version of this handguard specifically this model:

MTU015SSM - UTG PRO AR15 Super Slim M-LOK® 15" Drop In Carbine Length Rail

Do you stock it? Since you're a Leapers Dealer can you get them in?
    Did you miss my question?
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

No free Canadian Flag laser engraving on mags this year? I loved that on the glock mags i picked up last year.

Ordered Thx IRG
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

Quote Originally Posted by pygmalion2020 View Post
    No free Canadian Flag laser engraving on mags this year? I loved that on the glock mags i picked up last year.
    I know right, it looked good on my stag 10 combo I was hoping to get my new mags done up like last year but sad it’s only free ship alone would have looked great with a big Canadian flag across them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The Canada Day Sale is free shipping from US to Canada. This means that anything you purchase from our US website (excluding a firearm) on www.irunguns.com with not have the $25.00USD flat rate shipping. So you save $25.00USD on every order you make.

Once your order arrives in Canada, you will still be required to pay for the 5% GST and Canada Post shipping from our Canadian warehouse to you.
    Crud. All I have in my cart are firearms.

If you would like the Canadian flag engraved on your mags please include your request in the notes when checking out and we will engrave them for free.

Happy Canada Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    I know right, it looked good on my stag 10 combo I was hoping to get my new mags done up like last year but sad it’s only free ship alone would have looked great with a big Canadian flag across them

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    If you would like the Canadian flag engraved on your mags please include your request in the notes when checking out and we will engrave them for free.

Happy Canada Day!!!
    Oh my god! Really? That is sweet now question is how would one go about if after already making an order at both CDN and US stores?!?! I neeeeds these sweet engravings

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast