Thread: Magazine... Order number 37613

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Magazine... Order number 37613

Hi,

I ordered a magazine a few days ago, and it was shipped and received promptly. However, it was not only as shown, it was not the correct magazine in the package.

I did send an email yesterday afternoon regarding this matter, and have heard nothing. I wish to return it to you, and would like to get the purchase price back, but do not expect the shipping. I will return it at my expense.

This is a copy of the email I sent yesterday afternoon:

Hi guys,

Thanks for your quick service, it is much appreciated. The mag I ordered and the one that I received is labeled as .40 S & W CZ 75; however it does not fit; it is too wide and will not fit. I actually bought it for my Jericho .40, full size steel, in which I am already using CZ 75 mags.

It is my hope that I can return it to you, in it’s original packaging for a refund. I don’t expect a refund for the shipping, and will ship it back to you at my expense.

Let me know if this is OK. My search for a magazine continues.

Thanks again,

Mark

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar
    Hi Mark,

Just sent you off an email with the return details. I will do some searching to see if I can find a magazine that will be compatible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeviewSports View Post
    Hi Mark,

Just sent you off an email with the return details. I will do some searching to see if I can find a magazine that will be compatible.
    Thanks so much! I wish I lived closer to you guys!!!