Arms East is exceptional in customer service

Canadian Buck

Rating - 99.5%
197   1   0
Just thought I would drop a quick note.
I have bought 3 Stag 15 rifles over the past few years, countless other orders, BCG, LPK, repair kits, stocks, carry handles and a Pistol.
The customer service is outstanding and they always go above and beyond to help me with any odd ball requests. I will continue to purchase from Arms East and consider them my go to for any AR related stuff and special requests.

If anyone is ever on the fence about who to buy from or products, I recommend Arms East, don’t ever hesitate because you get for then just an invoice.

Thank you for all that you do.

Brandon Juteau
Nova Scotia

I have a BIIIG problem with Arms East. Bought stuff with great prices. Delivery time was faster than I expected. Products as advertised. They even tried to offer me deals on some stuff I wanted, but only my own will power (and threats from my wife) prevented that.

These bastards are trying to take all my money and ruin my marriage. And to that I say...

WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG SALE ?????

Really? I sent them a PM asking about a product they advertised for sale and they didn't even bother to reply.

They are pretty great. I have bought 2 rifles from them. Outstanding service. They went above and beyond to call me an offer an upgrade to something they were releasing shortly after for the same money. I declined but the offer was appreciated.

They have been great to deal with for myself, the only problem I ever had was a shipment missing a piece of the order,,no questions asked and the missing parts were shipped next day, I will definitely deal with them again

Back
Top Bottom