Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double barrel pump guns on special $250 off this week!

CGN Regular
    How do these work? I can't tell if there are two triggers.. Does it shoot the barrels in sequence or at the same time? I would assume if you cycle the action you eject whatever's in both barrels? I could only imagine the crazy stoppages you could have..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gyates93 View Post
    How do these work? I can't tell if there are two triggers.. Does it shoot the barrels in sequence or at the same time? I would assume if you cycle the action you eject whatever's in both barrels? I could only imagine the crazy stoppages you could have..
    One pump loads both barrels then they shoot with one trigger two pulls to empty both barrels, pump and they eject empty shells toward the ground and loads both again...

No experience with these ones but the DP12 can be shot in any position and they eject and cycle with little to no issue. Demo ranch had a good video on them.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gyates93 View Post
    I found the racking a bit stiff for the first 50 rounds, then it really loosened up. I found it similar to a ksg where you need to rack it like you mean it. I prefer it without the vertical grip and pump it like a normal shotgun. Never had any stoppages with a mix of factory ammo and reloaded buck and slugs. My biggest issue is with the square profile of the back just above the grip it rubs with extended firing causing a blister.

Looks like a non-bullpup dp12

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Any dealers in Ontario have them ...nice to see on line better to hold in hands ...and play with to get a feel
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12