Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: P320 XFIVE LEGION - Now Shipping!

P320 XFIVE LEGION - Now Shipping!

The new flagship of the P320 platform brings the perfect balance of added weight and features that results in one of the best shooting pistols in the market.
    The P320 XFIVE Legion is the ultimate handgun for the serious shooter. The weight was increased to 43.5oz thanks to the innovative TXG tungsten-infused grip module. This new product is the first of its kind in the firearms industry with the weight of steel and the flex of polymer, reducing muzzle flip by up to 50%. The trigger pull of the XFIVE Legion is up to 30% lighter with the new skeletonized trigger, which increases shooting speed and accuracy. The recoil system has been upgraded to use a solid steel guide rod and a 14lb 1911-style spring, with an additional 12lb spring included. The signature Legion Gray finish comes standard, as well as Legion markings on the sight plate and on all three of the Henning Group® anodized aluminum basepads. All of these new features coupled with the removable magwell & grip weight, Romeo1PRO optic-ready slide, 5” bull barrel, and Dawson Precision® fiber optic adjustable sights catapults the P320 XFIVE Legion ahead of the competition and sets a new standard for all pistols.
    Name:  320xfive_legion_left-1.jpg
Views: 9675
Size:  36.6 KB
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 10-01-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Msrp?

https://mdcfirearms.ca/find_a_dealer.php
    Please check with your local dealer for pricing. Delivery will be in and around end of summer. Expect to see prices about the same as the 320X5

Quote Originally Posted by Bak Dur View Post
    Msrp?
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Large TXG Tungsten Grip Module?

Will there be Large TXG Tungsten infused grip modules available? Thanks

You cannot get any of the Legion accessories in Canada other than the coin and bag for registering the overpriced firearm.

Save your money for ammo, get the X-Five version.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanoak View Post
    You cannot get any of the Legion accessories in Canada other than the coin and bag for registering the overpriced firearm.

Obviously I haven't handled a 320 Legion, but in the other models they're well worth the money.

i like my p226 sao legion better then my 226 x5. curious about this one because i've tried a base p320 and absolutely hated it. wondering if the x5 touches and the heavier frame makes it a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    Obviously I haven't handled a 320 Legion, but in the other models they're well worth the money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i like my p226 sao legion better then my 226 x5. curious about this one because i've tried a base p320 and absolutely hated it. wondering if the x5 touches and the heavier frame makes it a winner.
    I like the X Five over the standard 320, but the price is tough to swallow. Adding some weight to it might be a game changer though.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanoak View Post

An unfortunate reality, why is that? Why is the Canadian market shut out from Legion accessories?

L
    Buy it ... come on I want to try it Bak Dur!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast