Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: P320 XFIVE LEGION - Now Shipping!

MD Charlton ,

Could you please make sure that the P320 XFIVE Legions destined for Canada do not have the new LCI (loaded chamber indicator) cut on the barrel .

There are reports of people receiving these in the USA with this new cut on the barrel , which then leads to outgas and unusually fast cloudy , contaminated optic issues for slide mounted optics . This has then resulted in customers having to contact Sig customer service in order to obtain a return shipping label to have a new barrel installed (with no LCI cut) , function checked and test fired , free of charge .

The initial reports coming from USA customers are that this warranty process only takes 1 - 2 weeks and is fairly painless . However , if you (MD Charlton) were to nip this in the bud , it may save yourself and Canadian Sig owners the potential frustration of having to go through this warranty process .

I myself , even though I would really like to purchase one of these , will not be purchasing one that has a barrel with the new LCI cut . As my intention is to run this with a slide mounted optic .

Regards .

Quote Originally Posted by stone25 View Post
    Are there any retailers who are planning on stocking these mags? I'll take 3
    Calgary Shooting Centre has a bunch on order...
    Please email all requests for information on product availability/ordering to orders@theshootingcentre.com. Any prices quoted are only valid for 30 days from date of original posting. All firearm and ammunition sales subject to PAL verification.

Just got my x5 legion today. How does one in canada get the free 5.11 case and coin? Number on thr brochure to claim is not accesible in canada.

Any word on when the mags might be in the country?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by freefrom View Post
    Just got my x5 legion today. How does one in canada get the free 5.11 case and coin? Number on thr brochure to claim is not accesible in canada.
    Here is the link for Canadians - http://mdcfirearms.ca/warranty_registration.php

I registered the other day but haven't heard anymore about it. Are we supposed to get a login for the Legion club?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    I registered the other day but haven't heard anymore about it. Are we supposed to get a login for the Legion club?
    Yes same experience. Was suppose to get a confirmation email and haven’t received that yet. Maybe MDC only processes from time to time.

I received a confirmation email as soon as I did the registration on the MD Charlton website. However there was nothing in it about login information for the Legion site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-Kenobi View Post
    I received a confirmation email as soon as I did the registration on the MD Charlton website. However there was nothing in it about login information for the Legion site.
    Hmmm. I might have to try again or maybe call them.
    Thanks

I actually didn't see the confirmation email at first and later looked in my SPAM folder and there it was.. but nothing as far as logging into the Legion site.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast