CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: P320 XFIVE LEGION - Now Shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    I actually didn't see the confirmation email at first and later looked in my SPAM folder and there it was.. but nothing as far as logging into the Legion site.
    Dooh. Just check my junk file and there it was.
    Thanks

Just installed an optic on my legion. Unfortunately the optic gets all dirty really quickly because of the LCI slot, all the gases and powder residu get blown onto the optic lense . It’s a fantastic gun until you install an optic. Send an email to SIG and MD . This is a major deal breaker especially that it was purchased to run in optic division. I hope they swap the barrels like in the USA

Are these sights similar to the Dawson sights that come on the p320 x5?.. If so beware, you cannot adjust the rear sight high enough without backing out the screw. A couple people I know have had to send their pistol back to sig to get a new rear sight mounted. It's sad they even leave the factory like this.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by K9CEL View Post
    Just installed an optic on my legion. Unfortunately the optic gets all dirty really quickly because of the LCI slot, all the gases and powder residu get blown onto the optic lense . It’s a fantastic gun until you install an optic. Send an email to SIG and MD . This is a major deal breaker especially that it was purchased to run in optic division. I hope they swap the barrels like in the USA
    |I just recently bought a 320 X5 Legion and intended to install a Delta Point Pro later this week, guess those plans will go on hold until this situation is resolved if it's going to be. Very disappointed to find this problem out today. I bought the pistol because of it's optic ready status.

Honestly I can’t wait to see how this outgas issue will be handled in Canada. The sport shooting world is a very small community and like to spend a lot of money on new products and exchange opinions. This issue will kill the X5 legion if not addressed. If SIG wants to compete with the shadow 2 optic they better correct this issue. We are 4 new owners at our club who got the Legion. All disappointed with the same issue. A new optic shooter will just think it’s normal to wipe the optic all the time, coming from an X5 and other guns running an optic I knew this was not normal. Do I recommend the legion X5 ? Only if you shoot in production. Forget it if you put an optic on, save yourself the frustration. I contacted Leupold if this could burn the lenses coating and I was told it will prematurely wear out the coatings on any optics. So for now the optic is off the gun. I could have the LCI filled with a weld and milled by my favourite gunsmith but it would cost me around 100$ With a new barrel finish job. The other issue that I told SIG what the cheap finish on the slide. 3 matches and holster marks are showing really quickly. I don’t personally really care but I would expect more out off a 1300$ gun. I hope for the best especially for the barrel swap. Let’s see if MD get this right

CGN frequent flyer
    This is my Legion after firing 50 rounds of factory ammo...

I then swapped the barrel to a non-LCI from a regular X5 and shot 900rds, didnít get dirty at all.

I filled out the warranty form and sent MDC a email 4 days ago. Did not receive any response. I called them today and they said they have received my email but donít know what they are going to do yet.

If I were them I would be asking sig for some non-LCI barrels to exchange like they are doing in the US. I would be bring in some legion baseplates and 12lb recoil springs that come with the legion as people are going to want replacements without waiting months.

CGN Regular
    Just an update on the stock basepad with the legion, I went to my lgs and picked up a magazine. It will not fit (and just barely) with the flared magwell attached I think if you trimmed both sides at an angle (at the bottom not the wings) it should fit. Since I shoot SSP in IDPA I removed the magwell (#2 Allen key does the trick) and the stock magazine with stock basepad fits perfectly fine.
    Last edited by rikkards; 10-12-2019 at 11:55 AM.

I am interested to see what happens with this as well. I have been toying with the idea of putting an optic on my X5 Legion and shooting production optics. MD Charlton do you have a solution for this?

Thank you K9CEL for your PM, professional approach and bringing this to our attention. We did investigate this issue and discuss with SiG Sauer NH. Customer service is and remains a top priority for MD Charlton & SiG Sauer. Yes this can be problematic for some users and we want to look after everyone effected by it. We want you to be able to enjoy, shoot and be proud of your firearm as we are. At this time we are only able to look after a few users immediately but have ordered some replacement parts based on customers inquiring. We will do our best to look after all those that find this an issue for them. Please email sigrepairs@mdcharlton.ca and use subject matter "Barrel Exchange 320X5 Optic" you will be sent a return email with the warranty repair form once the barrels are ready to replace yours. Please be patient we will get to you once MD Charlton & SiG Sauer have evaluated and solved all issues going forward. We apologise for the inconvenience and will do our best to look after everyone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your trust in SiG Sauer & MD Charlton. "VOTE BLUE"

Baseplates and spring are also on order, please pre-order with a dealer. All pre-orders will be filled first

Quote Originally Posted by K9CEL View Post
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 10-20-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center
    Exclusive Distributor for: Blaser, Sauer, and Kahles

Hi,
    Has anyone received their case and coin yet?
    Just wondering if I was alone.
    Got the email reply to confirm my subscription on the oct 8,
    It said 2to 4 weeks, we are a bit past that mark.
    Should i re-challenge yet?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast