CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: P320 XFIVE LEGION - Now Shipping!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovin View Post
    How do your new barrels fit Jay?
    I'm a little hesitant after reading K9CEL's latest post. Are you experiencing similar issues? Anyone on here, feel free to respond? I've also got 2 I'm planning on replacing.
    Sorry for the slow reply. One of them had perfect barrel hood fit, locked up tight. The other has just a very small amount of play, like very small. Can just barely see light through it. Haven't done a formal accuracy test on the new barrels yet.

Has anyone received their Legion case? I was talking to a friend last night and his daughter received hers, I didn't think to ask what it looked like though

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    I'm confused by Sig Sauer saying that the P320X5 Legion has a 5" bull barrel.

The reason I ask is because I see it being used in IDPA ESP; per the IDPA rulebook, if it did have a 5" bull barrel it'd be illegal in IDPA.

Is the P320 XFIVE Legion legal in IDPA ESP, or isn't it?
    https://m.facebook.com/ShootIDPA/posts/1387001568043513

Now the question should be why a cone or heavy barrel are so different compared to a bull barrel...
    If you want to know how much you'll be missed when you are gone, put your finger in a bucket of water and then remove it. The hole that's left will be how much you are missed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thank you for the clarification.

Now the question should be why a cone or heavy barrel are so different compared to a bull barrel...
    All equipment must be practical for all day concealed carry self-defense, and worn in a manner that is appropriate for all day continuous wear.

Clearly, 'coned' and 'heavy' barrels longer than 4.25" in length are not 'practical for all day concealed carry self-defense', so they are not permitted in IDPA. A 43.5 ounce pistol with a tungsten-infused grip module, removable magwell & grip weight, and 5” bull barrel, on the other hand, is 'practical for all day concealed carry self-defense', and - in fact - is exactly the sort of pistol that the founders of IDPA had in mind when they wrote the 'founding concepts' and the 'principles of shooting IDPA', so it is perfectly legal in SSP and ESP.
    Last edited by Wendell; 12-26-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

I finally received mine after two months. When I registered my P226 Legion my email said I'd receive my case in four weeks. Two phone calls and it finally arrived mid November. It's nice but there isn't a carry handle.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCarver View Post
    Just slide and barrel. Just got my second one back yesterday. I didn't bother to check the tracking to see for sure but it looks like turn around time was 1-2 days.
    Guess you were one of the lucky ones, they received my slide and barrel two weeks ago and I can't get a answer to the status of my replacement. . FWIW almost 11 weeks since I registered for the case and coin and no word on them either. Hopefully they both arrive soon. Happy New Year! to all the 320X5 Legion owners.

Update: I received my slide with the new barrel on Jan 9 th.
    Last edited by NB Rifles; 01-12-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: update on status.

I received my slide assembly and updated barrel yesterday. Sent it in just before Christmas and was please with the turnaround time.
    Still no coin or soft case.

I think this will be my first striker fire

No contact on barrel replacement or legion kit gear after multiple emails and calling them and leaving messages for the last 3 months.... really not impressed. Not even a peep from MD Charlton....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowstang View Post
    No contact on barrel replacement or legion kit gear after multiple emails and calling them and leaving messages for the last 3 months.... really not impressed. Not even a peep from MD Charlton....
    Check #49. I emailed them as instructed and got the return form the next day. I dropped it off (call to make an appointment in advnace) and Kyle was very nice to deal with.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567