Thread: IWI X95 owner's manual

Exclamation IWI X95 owner's manual

Hello CGNer's,

On our most recent batch of IWI X95 rifles, we were short shipped some of the owner's manuals that normally ship with the firearm.

IWI has sent us the manuals via courier however.

If you recently purchased an X95 rifle, and it was indeed missing the manual, please email jon@northsylva.com with your shipping information, and I will have a copy mailed out to you ASAP.

Thanks,

GunNutz
    More efficient to post a pdf file to download for those interested (if available, of course).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    More efficient to post a pdf file to download for those interested (if available, of course).
    I do believe there is one already, I found one for my Tavor 7 at least.

edit:

took all of 10 seconds to find

https:// iwi.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/08.011.02.16.00-Tavor-X95.pdf

IWI does indeed have a great section on their website for those that prefer it digitally.

https://iwi.us/support/manuals/

That being said, we don't want to have anyone feeling shorted, and for those that prefer to have a paper copy.

What does x95 usually come with? I bought one and I only got a rifle. No magazine, no manual, no cleaning kit, no lock. Just the rifle. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lthslee View Post
    What does x95 usually come with? I bought one and I only got a rifle. No magazine, no manual, no cleaning kit, no lock. Just the rifle. Is this normal?
    Padded zippered case (the zipper broke and side ripped on the very first trip, very cheap), 1 magazine, lock, sight adjustment tool, 2x QD sling attachments, cleaning kit and manual.
    There's a difference between living and living free...

CGN Regular
    Hmm. My 7 did not have lock and sling attachments. Is this Ok? Not a biggie, but when you spend over 3 grands for the rifle, which is a bit on expensive side - you expect a high quality and all original accessories to be in. There was another chatter there that X95 models were coming with some crappy mag. Someone is cheaping out, either IWI or dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by serg777 View Post
    Hmm. My 7 did not have lock and sling attachments. Is this Ok? Not a biggie, but when you spend over 3 grands for the rifle, which is a bit on expensive side - you expect a high quality and all original accessories to be in. There was another chatter there that X95 models were coming with some crappy mag. Someone is cheaping out, either IWI or dealers.
    Supplied mag is steel, almost looks Chinese made and is double riveted with two thick rivets, will not fit in any magazine well...unusable garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by hardballer View Post
    Supplied mag is steel, almost looks Chinese made and is double riveted with two thick rivets, will not fit in any magazine well...unusable garbage.
    Not saying any names but I have purchased a few rifles where dealers have really messed with the accessories it’s suppose to come with.

Actually mean to reply to serg777 comment
    Last edited by Emshey; 03-25-2021 at 01:17 PM.