CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: $10.00 Hat plus FREE SHIPPING Stop The Red Menace: Stop the Liberals RED OR BLUE HAT

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesymacaroni View Post
    Exactly. I don't like Trudeau, but any connection to Trump is a negative. Keep the "Make ... Great Again" slogan in the US.
    LOL...right,,because the man only turned the country's economy on a dime in only 2 years,,we can only hope our next PM can do the same for our economy,

For winning over the undecided Canadian voter, or the many liberal party supporters who are sick of Trudeau, drawing any parallels between Canadian conservatives and/or the CPC and Trump is a very foolish idea.
    "...'You know what truth is?' said Karabekian. 'It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?"' - KV, BoC

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    LOL...right,,because the man only turned the country's economy on a dime in only 2 years,,we can only hope our next PM can do the same for our economy,
    Only simpletons believe that economies hinge on the actions of a single Administration. The boom and bust of an economy takes place over decades, not four years, and certainly not two years. The United States economy at present is in an unsustainable High. It will crash, and of course the same people who mistakenly credit Trump with that high, will find someone else to blame for that low.

And anyway, economics aside, there are lots of other reasons to want to distance one's self from Trump.

Do a run of Blue Hats, since that's the traditional conservative color, and I'll buy one.
    Last edited by BCreserveMP; 07-06-2019 at 06:16 PM.
    "...'You know what truth is?' said Karabekian. 'It's some crazy thing my neighbor believes. If I want to make friends with him, I ask him what he believes. He tells me, and I say, "Yeah, yeah - ain't it the truth?"' - KV, BoC

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Only simpletons believe that economies hinge on the actions of a single Administration. The boom and bust of an economy takes place over decades, not four years, and certainly not two years. The United States economy at present is in an unsustainable High. It will crash, and of course the same people who mistakenly credit Trump with that high, will find someone else to blame for that low.

And anyway, economics aside, there are lots of other reasons to want to distance one's self from Trump.

Do a run of Blue Hats, since that's the traditional conservative color, and I'll buy one.
    ah yes,,the anti Trumpers always have a reason why they're right and everyone else is wrong,,so 8 years of OBOZO destroying the economy was just bad luck eh,,LOL,,wonder who the simpleton really is,,

Politics has become a terrible reality TV show. I am anti- all politicians so I don't have a horse in American politics. But I wanted to ask you where you got the information that Trump turned around the US economy in 2 years?

Whoever told you that is lying to you... current economic indicators are mixed, some even indicate a looming recession. Inflation is high. Tariffs imposed by the current US administration definitely don't help bolster the economy... Yes, the jobless rate is low but it takes much more than just high employment rate to maintain a healthy economy.

Trump fixed the economy? Fake news, bro.

ah yes,,the anti Trumpers always have a reason why they're right and everyone else is wrong,,so 8 years of OBOZO destroying the economy was just bad luck eh,,LOL,,wonder who the simpleton really is,,
    You cannot be serious. Anything that resembles that moronic red MAGA cult ballcap is bad for business. The simpleton is the one who buys into the snake-oil salesman's BS (that's the salesman with orange skin btw).

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    Politics has become a terrible reality TV show. I am anti- all politicians so I don't have a horse in American politics. But I wanted to ask you where you got the information that Trump turned around the US economy in 2 years?

Whoever told you that is lying to you... current economic indicators are mixed, some even indicate a looming recession. Inflation is high. Tariffs imposed by the current US administration definitely don't help bolster the economy... Yes, the jobless rate is low but it takes much more than just high employment rate to maintain a healthy economy.

Trump fixed the economy? Fake news, bro.
    you mean like the fact that all these media dip####s kept saying how Trump would lose big and the markets would sink like a rock,but Trump destroyed corrupt Clinton,and the VERY NEXT DAY,the markets shot up and have been setting record highs ever since,or the facts that under Trump the US has it's lowest jobless rate since WW2.,as for tariffs,they finaly have a President with balls.that knows how NOT to get taken advantage of by by other countries,you stick tariffs or restrict my product into your market,then you get tariffs slapped right back on you,,fair is fair,LOL

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    You cannot be serious. Anything that resembles that moronic red MAGA cult ballcap is bad for business. The simpleton is the one who buys into the snake-oil salesman's BS (that's the salesman with orange skin btw).
    ah yes,,another crying anti-trumper,what are you going to do when he wins even bigger next elections,LOL..but you're right,as a gunner,you dont really want to walk around with a bright red hat on,

Well done.....

...Just lock the thread now before it gets worse.
    When I die, don't let my girlfriend sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

CSSA|CCFR

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast