CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR4 24-25 Aug 2019 Register here!

Business Member TacticalTeacher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c-l View Post
    Hey Barney,

Just sent EMT for F-L, he is joining us for this PR.... Are we gonna see another "Hail to the King" order this weekend?
    That “hail to the king” dinner was crazy mad and epic. Looking forward to seeing him on the firing line. EMT was great. Thanks for that quick deposit!

Cheers
    Barney
    Clinics? M14 - Precision Rifle - CQB Clinics?

Most Current Hungry or TacticalTeacher Schedule; Just CLICK on the link below:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ctical-Teacher

I’ve got an unopened box of 100 Berger 155.5 Fullbores and around 100 Sierra 175 TMKs to sell. If anyone is interested let me know and I can bring them.

Business Member TacticalTeacher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDJer View Post
    I’ve got an unopened box of 100 Berger 155.5 Fullbores and around 100 Sierra 175 TMKs to sell. If anyone is interested let me know and I can bring them.
    Bring them along...

Remember folks, for those arriving on Friday afternoon/early evening, we are gonna get together. Some folks gather at Kelsey’s for around 7PM

And some of us gather at Quesada Burrito at 630PM. Whichever can work for your taste or budget.

I’m a burrito kind of guy on the Friday nights. Oh yeah, a simple reminder to drop into Full Spectrum Gear on Victoria (Street?) and also Millbrook Tactical across from the KIA dealership, or next to TD Bank on Petawawa Blvd.

Any last minute thoughts for the weekend of shooting and eating (don’t forget Danny’s Steak House on Saturday night) ??

Oh yeah, we have a guest competitor showing up to shoot and smell the powder burn... hint: he’s not used to shooting inside 600m... ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Cheers, Barney
    Clinics? M14 - Precision Rifle - CQB Clinics?

Most Current Hungry or TacticalTeacher Schedule; Just CLICK on the link below:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...ctical-Teacher

See you at Quesadas Barney. Looking forward to the weekend. Got me a new toy to try out. Don

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234