Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR5 12-13 Oct 2109 Debrief Here!

Business Member
    Okay now I have some time to post the results

They are on post number 2 but here we go again....

Name:  6CE69680-11A7-45B3-9571-577ADFA38D56.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  147.0 KB

First place; 330.15V NickRay / Diesel62
    Second place; 269.1V 330av8tor / JohnAT
    Third place; 256.9V IPPA162 / ACS88
    Fourth Place; 237.5V feverdreams / astute Observer

Top Individual; NickRay 172.10V

Mercy Prize; FeverDreams MTM 50 rd ammo box

Reverse Draw Prize Caporal22 1 Lb IMR 4320 powder and Gray Fox Solutions ID badge holder and Kydex Card Wallet

Warmest thanks for all your support over the entire season. It’s been an epic year and I could not have done any of this without you

Cheers, Barney

Thanks for an amazing match Barney! You motivate me to be an awesome match director in my own right. Cheers to all you do for our sport.

See you fine folks on the range
    Even the worst day at the range is still ten times better than your best day at work

Business Member
    Hey the new flags system is working well. Why didn’t I do this years ago?

Name:  0135B9A0-B087-402C-98EE-9FEB24E3E867.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  148.2 KB

Thanks Barney, it was a great match to end the season. Looking forward to next year and NSCC!

Business Member
    I was able to finally BlueTooth connect this keyboard (Logitech) to my ipad...for some reason at the PR5 event, I lost the connectivity and had to enter all the result with the IPad keyboard (glass style) and it gets kinda annoying.

So here we are at the end of another epic season.... I have so much to be grateful for....

* Pointman and Petawawa GC Prez... ChalkRiver2... Thanks for having my back every step of the way. Thanks for allowing/arranging/booking/organizing to have us up there and celebrate Precision Rifle culture when our community is being attacked from all directions. Thanks for having up there and giving up your mental energies to make this all happen. The community and shooting world is a better place after your efforts
    * Sentry Heather for always having to sort out the sentry duties on your weekends off. Without your work, nothing is gonna happen on the Ranges
    * Range Control... and specifically Sgt Waylon (spelling sanitized) who made the weekend run so smoothly from start to finish and also the range closure and radio turn in. I appreciate the super smooth service
    * Thanks to ChantelL who brought in all those treats and coffee for Sunday, it was a welcome treat and surely surprised the Range Control patrollers who were on duty for the long weekend of Thanksgiving
    * Thanks to my butts officers who once again provided flawless target presentation. Not a single protest... that’s a compliment and tribute to your great efforts
    * Thanks for my community that surround me with laughter at my stale jokes. My ego is grateful.
    * Thanks to my primary sponsor (among a shzt tonne of sponsors) Wolverine Supplies for having my back, especially showcasing their hardware, but mostly for supporting my efforts through the good times, and challenging moments.
    * Thanks for Gray Fox Solutions for their donated Kydex products/prizes. They sure are fun to give out
    * Thanks go to Vortex Products / Optics for all the swag I can give out to their customers on my shooting line....it’s a classy effort.
    * Thanks go to Cadex and Patrice Pickard for the swag I’ve been passing out to my Cadex crew (especially my Chinese Fan Club Followers)
    * Thanks have to be sent out to my Chinese supporters because you guys give me so many colourful stories. Life would be extremely boring without you folks. I mean it. You guys make my life super interesting and hilarious! The world is a better place!!
    * Thanks go out to my shooters: You guys make me complete... I’m serious. We have a great community and it’s not a community without all your involvement in my matches and clinics. On the darkest days (I mean that metaphorically), you all give me a tonne of sunshine to smile at. I have a whack of happy memories surrounded by all of you. We built a great thing since Morgan first attended one of my M14 clinics in Barrie, and then at the Milcun School of Marksmanship in 2011. The rest is history! Look how far we have journeyed.

True to fashion and our tradition, Morgan, Ryan_Mcle, Rickster77 and I will all be conferencing and planning another super full program set for you shooters next year. I have to say (being a westerner) something good about Ontario.... we build community wherever we are and we have a super shooting community here in Eastern Ontario! What’s not to like?

Until next season: Keep moving, keep shooting!! On the Whistle.....

Cheers, Barney

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234