Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The Battlegrounds of the 2019 Election

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    lol, extremist nonsense. Withdraw from the UN? Never going to happen. Flat tax? Doesn't work.

Don't throw your vote away. If the CPC does only one thing, it'll be to scrap C-71. That should be reason enough for any gun owner.
    An ounce of pressure from the lib funded media will stop that. “Never going to happen” and “Doesn’t work” are not valid arguments. If the race is even close then I pray for a liberal majority to get this s$&t show going and get an honest chance at real change. People are only leftist until they must actually succumb to it. Thinning out the citiots that vote for this is a good thing. I am praying for rain and tidal waves.
    Politicians are like #### stars, experts at switching positions while under the spotlight.
    I was socially distant and self-isolated long before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by redneck.45 View Post
    An ounce of pressure from the lib funded media will stop that. “Never going to happen” and “Doesn’t work” are not valid arguments. If the race is even close then I pray for a liberal majority to get this s$&t show going and get an honest chance at real change. People are only leftist until they must actually succumb to it. Thinning out the citiots that vote for this is a good thing. I am praying for rain and tidal waves.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Once again, you bring nothing at all to the table except a feeble attempt at an insult. You are a leftists wet dream, thinking you are a conservative, yet fully cheering for them, Karl Marx would be proud of you.
    Politicians are like #### stars, experts at switching positions while under the spotlight.
    I was socially distant and self-isolated long before it was cool.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Just submit and comply.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by redneck.45 View Post
    Once again, you bring nothing at all to the table except a feeble attempt at an insult. You are a leftists wet dream, thinking you are a conservative, yet fully cheering for them, Karl Marx would be proud of you.
    I never claimed to be a conservative. I hate pretty much everything the CPC stands for. But I hate the LPC more, and I think it's important to get behind the one party that actually claims to want to scrap C71 and wants to do radical things like put criminals in prison. Speaking of wet dreams, PPC voters are Trudeau's.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Too few seats here in NS....our local MLA is Conservative and a great guy.....alot of concerns and backlash over the current health care chrisis and the planned loss of two hospitals in the local municipality... I'm hoping for a lot of blue to be seen here come October....evey bit helps..
    Provincially,...the Lieberals are kaput here...the last NDP government sucked terribly....
    In my neighborhood blue signs is about all
    you see.....Not everyone from the "east" is looking for handouts 'eh....
    Enjoying the shooting sports for 30 years..

Colt Canada !!.....CCFR..!..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789