Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Loot Box run #2

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I just can't do another this soon. I didn't win the rifle on the last one so I picked up a WK-180 to console myself. Poor me.
    Haha I’m with you in that aspect I ended up getting a Mossberg mvp in 5.56 16”barrel (at least they it take Ar mags)I figure it’d be a fun plinking rifle since no long ranger rifle still wish I could find a Remington 7615 tho.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Haha I’m with you in that aspect I ended up getting a Mossberg mvp in 5.56 16”barrel (at least they it take Ar mags)I figure it’d be a fun plinking rifle since no long ranger rifle still wish I could find a Remington 7615 tho.
    Well done sir. Good luck to all the contestants.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Coming off the raging success of the first run, here we go again.

What is it?

We do a run of 50 Loot Boxes, each box contains at least $320.00-$360.00 of retail product for only $249.99. Everything is new and comes with its full warranty. Each box is shipped at random, each box contains different items.

Pretty good deal right? Well it gets better, at the point when all 50 boxes are sold, each invoice will be entered randomly and one lucky Loot Box subscriber will get a surprise firearm valued at $1500.00 or more!

Any questions? feel free to ask!

GET YER LOOT BOX HERE

Attachment 288119

No purchase necessary. Contest ends on 08/09/2019 or once there are no more contest boxes, whichever occurs first. All prize claims must be redeemed by 08/09/2019. For no purchase entry, send a postage paid, self-addressed stamped envelope to Wanstalls ATTN Events Depo 22338 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, BC, V2X2T4, which must be postmarked by 08/02/2019 and received by 08/09/2019. Only open to residents of Canada. Void where prohibited. Prizes are regionally distributed across Canada: 1x Firearm Valued at aprox $1500.00 odds at outset 1 in 50. Correctly answered math skill-testing question required. Prizes may not be exactly as shown. Contestants must have valid NON restricted PAL to enter.
    Is this like what's in the box???
    ɹɐǝןɔ ǝɯoɔǝq sbuıɥʇ 'ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ɹnoʎ ǝbuɐɥɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ
    Galwiththeguns

Quote Originally Posted by Galwiththeguns View Post
    Yes that’s exactly what’s in the box except they just keep hitting the photocopier till it adds up to $320-$360 worth of paper before they box it up and ship it to you.

What kind of stuff was in the last box?

Uber Super GunNutz
    I placed an order, and it cleared my Visa, but I did not get confirmation email. Should I have been expecting one?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    I placed an order, and it cleared my Visa, but I did not get confirmation email. Should I have been expecting one?
    I purchased one last round and did not receive a purchase confirmation, but did receive a shipping notification when they started sending them out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    What kind of stuff was in the last box?
    My haul from the last box

I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galwiththeguns View Post
    Jack oar Jackie oar maybe Jacket?
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Hi Folks, our email server has officially given up the ghost. We are migrating to a new one but automatic notifications are not yet up and running - apologies.

Rest assured if you see it on your card then we got your order. Please feel free to give us a shout at the shop (888-967-4867) and we can always manually send you an email of your invoice if you require one (please keep in mind this will slow us down on packing these boxes up and getting them out though). Cheers.