Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what's going on with LOCKHART TACTICAL?

CGN Regular
    I’ve ordered from them multiple times... ammo, climbing gear - you name it. Lockhart is the best in the west in my mind, would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

from my understanding and phone calls with Sam, he is moving away from doing retail and focusing on manufacturing.
    his family seems to have a lot of money, i thinks hes just finding his focus in the gun biz.
    These is only so much time in a day and hes a 1 man show, hes doing alot better then i was when i was just 1 guy.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    from my understanding and phone calls with Sam, he is moving away from doing retail and focusing on manufacturing.
    his family seems to have a lot of money, i thinks hes just finding his focus in the gun biz.
    These is only so much time in a day and hes a 1 man show, hes doing alot better then i was when i was just 1 guy.
    And yet he dangles the carrot of Bargain AR build kits. Seems fishy to me if he is trying to move away from retail. Also, why bring it up if you have no timeline? By the time the deals surface(if they even exist) my bet is a bunch of potential customers will have decided to buy from in stock sellers. I guess we'll see....

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Tagged since I was to place an order with them. ..... 😕

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    This just paints other Canadian retailers in bad light.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

xxxxx
    Last edited by danzMtl; 06-21-2021 at 07:30 PM.

I've ordered a few things from them in the past and what I learned is to contact him to find out if the item is in stock and if not how long long it will take to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post
    This just paints other Canadian retailers in bad light.
    No it does not.
    If you were a buissness owner you would understand that finding the right spot in the market is what people do.
    Do what you do best and run with it.
    How are you going to know that until you try it all .
    Sam is doing it all at this point and as I said wirh my talks wirh him.
    He is looking to focus on making Parts.
    I started out just selling things on ebay.
    Then building custom shotguns.
    Then 911 happened Soxwe started making parts .
    We sold our 1 million shotgun followers as of last year.
    So we found our spot in the market..

Quote Originally Posted by miscou kid View Post
    my problem with them is if you don't have it don't sell it, selling preorders customer thinks ok around the corner. it's still on paper
    I bet 80% of the stuff he lists, he doesn't have. He just drop ships. I only dealt with him once, and I was pissed off. When I received the order. To find out there was just a Blue Line Solutions invoice. So I just paid him, to place a order with a shop. That I placed an order with a week or two before. It was when my quest to find the better Alfa moonclips. But everybody was selling the cheap thin ones. He listed the good ones.

I won't deal with drop ship people anymore.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    I bet 80% of the stuff he lists, he doesn't have. He just drop ships. I only dealt with him once, and I was pissed off. When I received the order. To find out there was just a Blue Line Solutions invoice. So I just paid him, to place a order with a shop. That I placed an order with a week or two before. It was when my quest to find the better Alfa moonclips. But everybody was selling the cheap thin ones. He listed the good ones.

I won't deal with drop ship people anymore.
    Ya that's why with him I find out what he actually has on hand or can get quickly. Otherwise you have to be ready to charge back with credit card.