Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Anyone know what's going on with LOCKHART TACTICAL?

Just reporting on my third order.
    Ordered a Malcolm scope 5" extension,at that time I was informed by email that it would have to come up from Hi-Lux/Malcolm in the US.
    I said go ahead.
    Was informed extension was shipped from Lockhart one month later.
    I received it here in Ontario just over a week from then.(today)
    Considering the part had to be ordered and reshipped to me, I think they did pretty good.
    Three separate orders, two for oddball parts,one for special order ammo, all completed in a reasonable time period.
    If I need something,and they have it in stock, or say they can get it,I'll order again.

I ordered an mdt mag off sam a few weeks ago and he delivered it to me at my house promptly. Seems like a great guy. I will definately continue purchasing from lockhart

Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    I ordered an mdt mag off sam a few weeks ago and he delivered it to me at my house promptly. Seems like a great guy. I will definately continue purchasing from lockhart
    Curious if he randomly picks which customers he is going to screw over? Your luck will run out at some point

I received his product I do have to say the quality was worth the time waiting

I have been waiting over a month for two items I ordered. Over the last two weeks one phone call and two emails to check on the status of the order have gone unanswered. My patience for this has limits.

Update on my situation: On September 6th I received a message from Samuel that explained what had happened with my order and that everything had been resolved. It seems the problem was with Canpar. My order arrived early the following week. Unfortunately, it wasn't the complete order. There were two items missing. So after another round of e-mails, I received a response from Samuel a few days later. He shipped the final items to me from another location. After over about a month and half since the initial order, I finally have everything. Samuel also included an extra magazine.

Overall I appreciate Samuel's effort to sort out my order and in the end he did come through. The delays in response were the biggest concern. I think that if his website indicated at the start that there would be delays due to expanding the business, that would have better tempered my expectations. Mind you, I might have gone elsewhere to purchase from the start then.

The reason why I won't deal with him anymore, it just popped up on my FB.. I ordered items @ 9.99 each, and he charged me 14.99 for shipping. I received a flat bubble envelope with 2 stamps, no tracking, with a invoice from blueline solutions, that only charged 4.99 per the same item. Not only did he over charged on the items, he ripped me off on shipping.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Looks like I'm in the same boat as a lot of you guys now. Placed a order Aug 3rd, asked for my PAL Aug 12th, and now crickets. I've phoned and left multiple messages and sent a couple of emails. This will be the last time I'm doing business with Lockhart.

I finally got my order. After I phoned and said I’d look into getting my credit card to reverse the payment I received a email within a day. Got a song and dance about the order being shipped and returned, my shipping address being incorrect. My address was correct. I asked for shipping tracking numbers for the ‘returned’ shipment and for the ‘2nd’ shipment. Never received any tracking info, but the shipment did show up at Loomis on Wednesday.

This will be the last time I do business with Lockhart. And I do not recommend anyone do business with them. Unless of course you like payment being taken, product not shipped and no communication.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910