Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what's going on with LOCKHART TACTICAL?

BANNED
    On thier site they have a ton of things "in stock" e.g. magpul 5/40 round AR mags, added 10 to my cart, added 100 to my cart, still said in stock, went to place order, it wouldn't let me process, emailed to ask what is going on.....they stated they were out of stock

Waste of time

Will never deal with them again

It’s a more annoying getting sent a broken product and being ignored for over a month

Ordered from them not long ago, July 30. let me know my order was going to be behind by about a week. I’ve never dealt with Sam but appreciate the email and communication.

Order shipped today, a little behind but no complaints. Sam let me know what was going on and followed through.

Order arrived as promised. Very happy with Sam and my experience with Lockhart.

Still havent heard back about my order....one product in stock, the other two in "production" so I am charged twice for shipping...but the "instock" item doesn't seem to be instock...2nd time trying to order the same "instock" item to find out that it really isnt....no communication either

I'm sure complaining on here wont do anything, but I certainly wont order things from here unless I have no other options.

june 10th and still waiting

I got a reply after waiting over a month and sending multiple emails. He didn’t understand what was wrong with the product, I explained. Now I expect to wait another month for an email back. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever had.

June 18 ordered, no communication on “in production” items. Ya we know they’re building a new shop but put a note on the product or order or send some type of communication or something or don’t take preorders on a new product a week before you shut down shop to build a new one. Ended up buying a similar part from another vendor. Debating saying to hell with the part from Lockhart and trying to get my refund. Wonder how long that would take

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    Dispute it on your card... like another member said this dealer is click bait since day one
    Last edited by Liquid_Snake; 08-14-2019 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Spelling