Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verification of Legit Leupold Products

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Good morning all,

Our apologies for the late response - we were off at the PRS match Rob Furlong hosted this weekend. Please send your serial number - we have records dating back around nine years. If we are unable to verify, a call to Leupold will be required.

If you are buying from a reputable dealer, you should not have a problem buying Leupold with confidence. However, if the deal looks to good to be true; or, the seller is not well known, you are best to be cautious.

KGL
    Hi Korth,

I have already contacted Leupold. Records do not go back far enough on the serial number on this scope. There opinion is it is highly suspect but to be 100 % sure they want it physically inspected by either Korth or Leupold USA. I rather start with Korth to negate the import / export permit issues. They have said the scope needs to be looked at by either Leupold USA or Korth. So I need to start with Korth. However there is no phone # to contact Korth that I can find on your web site...just email. Can you private message me a phone # to contact you to arrange shipping etc?

Thanks
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Hi Korth,

I have already contacted Leupold. Records do not go back far enough on the serial number on this scope. There opinion is it is highly suspect but to be 100 % sure they want it physically inspected by either Korth or Leupold USA. I rather start with Korth to negate the import / export permit issues. They have said the scope needs to be looked at by either Leupold USA or Korth. So I need to start with Korth. However there is no phone # to contact Korth that I can find on your web site...just email. Can you private message me a phone # to contact you to arrange shipping etc?

Thanks
    PM sent.

KGL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12