Troy 102. Week 12

Thread: Troy 102. Week 12

Tags: None

King0265 said:

Troy 102. Week 12

So we are in week #12 of the 10-12 weeks specified in first post. Also, the last thread closed with a promise to open one in a week and it has been 2. I think we’ve been fairly patient and ready for a real update.
    Especially after paying full price for a CAD picture. I’ve owned 2 troys and love their products so I’m not worried. Just looking for an update. Hopefully you don’t shut this thread down too

Avalonthas said:
    Interested myself
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.
  3. SomebodyTookMyName said:
    Given past experiences, we all know more replies make threads harder to shut down, which keeps everyone honest, so here's my contribution

Sinasta said:
    If this was anything else, you would start to think it was a scam.

Scammer - Hey I got this sweet _____ for only a small payment of $1800. It gets better, pay me now before I even show you a picture of it and I'll give it to you cheaper.

Yuppy - Thats awesome heres my money. When will you send me ______

Scammer - 8-10 weeks.

Yuppy - Ok that seems reasonable. But can you send me real pics of ______

Scammer - *Laughs while driving in new truck*
  5. purplezuk said:
    What exactly are the expected changes?
    Seeing as these are still being produced by NEA in Canada, I'm curious what everyone is expecting to be different other than the logo on the lower....

Sinasta said:
    Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    What exactly are the expected changes?
    Seeing as these are still being produced by NEA in Canada, I'm curious what everyone is expecting to be different other than the logo on the lower....
    A gun that actually works.
  7. mr.g said:
    A preorder that's late..you dont say.
  8. HotSoup said:
    >there still arent any pictures of any real tangible firearms
    quite the joke
    f:P

Chemist said:
    I'll get an update posted this week. Troy emailed me this morning and they expect to ship them to us at the end of July. I'm waiting on more pictures as well. I have been sent many pictures of the production along the way but they are production pictures that we can't post.

Ryan

Uniacke said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I'll get an update posted this week. Troy emailed me this morning and they expect to ship them to us at the end of July. I'm waiting on more pictures as well. I have been sent many pictures of the production along the way but they are production pictures that we can't post.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I was going to inquire about an update as well. So, does that mean guns in your hands end of July, or them starting to ship at the end of July? Option 2 would mean that by the time they ship and clear customs, we're easily looking at September for arrival......
    Romans 13:4