Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

Look
    At the price and description it’s a non res AR-10 style rifle for $1200 USD... so what brand and model is it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    the blaze 47 was not made to the specifications of a Valmet m78 datapack. it did not have the receiver dimensions etc..
    Looks like my analogy was too subtle.

RCMP on example of blaze-47 can classify anything the want the way they want without any oversight, appeal or consequences.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    When is this being released? Like to know if I should avoid stag 10 and wait for this lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar

were a company to actually attempt to license the datapack and name Valmet and reproduce an m78 valmet i dont see how the rcmp could classify it as anything but NR under current legislation. no one has tried though.
    The name is not for sale/license, I have heard of a few attempts to procure it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Looks like my analogy was too subtle.

RCMP on example of blaze-47 can classify anything the want the way they want without any oversight, appeal or consequences.
    If I recall correctly the blaze 47 wasn’t deemed an AK 47 variant by the RCMP, it was deemed to be the same gun as a named prohibited variant from an OIC back in the C68 days ( Mitchell Arms AK 22 I think). No choice other than it to be prohibited due to the OIC. I’m sure even at the lab they thought it was wrong and not an AK but the OIC wouldn’t give them a choice.
    Last edited by Epoxy7; 10-23-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    When is this being released? Like to know if I should avoid stag 10 and wait for this lol
    You wont see these before 2 month, basically this "teaser" from IRG was just to take away some attention from the incoming Troy102 from SRFC and JR so people don't go mayhem on the Troy102 IF it dropped sooner.
    They don't even have to rush it or post pictures because the Troy has been anodizing for 5 weeks now lol and promises for pictures been trailing.
    Just a matter of who will grab the market first Get a stag 10 and enjoy ur summer, and get this thing when it comes out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    You wont see these before 2 month, basically this "teaser" from IRG was just to take away some attention from the incoming Troy102 from SRFC and JR so people don't go mayhem on the Troy102 IF it dropped sooner.
    They don't even have to rush it or post pictures because the Troy has been anodizing for 5 weeks now lol and promises for pictures been trailing.
    Just a matter of who will grab the market first Get a stag 10 and enjoy ur summer, and get this thing when it comes out!
    SFRC botched the Troy debut. Just look at how little posts are in those threads and how often they had to be locked. Thhey should have made the announcement months later than they should have. Shenanigans.

were a company to actually attempt to license the datapack and name Valmet and reproduce an m78 valmet i dont see how the rcmp could classify it as anything but NR under current legislation. no one has tried though.
    You don't need to license jack squat. If you build a brand new rifle and say it's a VARIANT of the M78 that is enough, as the precedent for variants made by OTHER manufacturers being the same as the parent is already there. Why do you think a Radical Arms AR-15 is restricted even though it doesn't say Colt on it? Make it walk like a duck and talk like a duck using same calibers (7.62x39, .223, and .308), same profile furniture, same barrel length etc., call it ABC Gun Company M78, and guess what, you'd be good to go. This is not a hard concept to understand. Play the entire variant bullshtt against them.

I'm wondering what this will be, before pulling the trigger on a collection of more expensive purchases - just in case - , any sort of clarification would be nice.
    Last edited by xdmer; 07-27-2019 at 04:54 PM.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    Get the stag 10.