Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

Just as I get a chance to look lol

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    There is a new NR AR10 frt published on friday for a Matrix Aerospace M762-D.

IRG, bring on the reciever sets
    How do you check the frt?

Pics yet?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    How do you check the frt?
    You have to be in the industry. Us plebs aren't worthy.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    You have to be in the industry. Us plebs aren't worthy.
    You'd think they'd give individual gun owners access to the software that tells you what is and isn't legal and whether the PAL buddy is showing you is valid, but that'd make too much sense.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDL View Post
    You'd think they'd give individual gun owners access to the software that tells you what is and isn't legal and whether the PAL buddy is showing you is valid, but that'd make too much sense.
    You'd think the FRT system would be available at the least. Making the PAL verification system public has potential problems with regards to hackers, fraudsters, etc but the FRT has none of those issues because it contains no personal information...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Any news?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    You'd think the FRT system would be available at the least. Making the PAL verification system public has potential problems with regards to hackers, fraudsters, etc but the FRT has none of those issues because it contains no personal information...
    Why do people want access to the frt? When discussing legalities on this forum it is always said that the frt is not a legal document, therefore carrying around an frt# would be useless to try and say the item you have is legal.

I am just going by what I see in discussions on this page, just like rcmp bulletins on lar magazines, loading 9mm rounds in a 40 cal magazine for extra capacity, etc. All are not legal documents that could help you in a court of law if you were to find yourself there.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Why do people want access to the frt? When discussing legalities on this forum it is always said that the frt is not a legal document, therefore carrying around an frt# would be useless to try and say the item you have is legal.

I am just going by what I see in discussions on this page, just like rcmp bulletins on lar magazines, loading 9mm rounds in a 40 cal magazine for extra capacity, etc. All are not legal documents that could help you in a court of law if you were to find yourself there.
    Because there is no good reason why we shouldn't have access to it?

Also, while they are not legally binding, anything published by a government entity such as the RCMP bulletins absolutely COULD help you in a court of law.

Dennis Young has been working on making the FRT tables publicly available via Access to Information Requests.
    I suggest everyone support him by spreading the word and donating.