Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930313233343536373840 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Simon View Post
    Name one that is good.
    As mentioned, stag. Plus I don't think the troy offering will be bad but time will tell on that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    As mentioned, stag. Plus I don't think the troy offering will be bad but time will tell on that.
    At least they exist.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    At least they exist.

and theres pics and the seller responds....IRG GHOST...why? doesn't make sense unless they have no pics and their key board broke
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAConnol View Post
    This in NR would be amazing... never going to happen but still, I would work lots of OT just to own one.

Back in the USSR (former)!

"Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    and theres pics and the seller responds....IRG GHOST...why? doesn't make sense unless they have no pics and their key board broke
    I don’t get it either. I just bought a gun from them and they seemed easy to deal with via email but on the forum it’s another story

Well they did say it was the owner / manufacturer that says loos ilps sink ships and mums the word.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I’m so excited! Another gun I can’t afford

There are a couple things we are currently ironing out.

The original post was based on everything being perfect, The FRT is NR and is in QC with the RCMP, as they are short staffed there are delays, As of now they are down to 2 people.

We have 8 firearms currently in with the Lab or QC either awaiting classification, release and or FRT numbers, as they get released we will let everyone know, just like we did with the GSG-16

If we were building these rifles we would have complete control but unfortunately there are other companies involved and large production orders that have to be fulfilled.

As we see all the problems with Pre-sales it was decided not to go down that road, there is nothing worse then selling something and having unforeseen delays which I'm sure everyone can attest to.

Posting pictures will ultimately lead to mass emails asking to leave deposits or as we have experienced in the past "shut-up and just take my money".

As most of you know we have a hard time keeping up with the email and phone traffic as it is, the last thing we want to do is to pick up the phone and have to explain why there are delays.

This rifle will be available in both the US and Canada. Given the price point and what it is it is sure to dominate the market. That being the case if anything, we will have a more aggressive price point to further frustrate our competition.

Everyone at IRUNGUNS is very excited about the platform but unfortunately until they are in transit or in the building we are unable to release any further information.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 08-28-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Well they did say it was the owner / manufacturer that says loos ilps sink ships and mums the word.
    I call BS on that. Manufacturers can control who they let distribute their products, no???
    Il messanger non è importante