Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    There are a couple things we are currently ironing out.

The original post was based on everything being perfect, The FRT is NR and is in QC with the RCMP, as they are short staffed there are delays, As of now they are down to 2 people.

We have 8 firearms currently in with the Lab or QC either awaiting classification, release and or FRT numbers, as they get released we will let everyone know, just like we did with the GSG-16

If we were building these rifles we would have complete control but unfortunately there are other companies involved and large production orders that have to be fulfilled.

As we see all the problems with Pre-sales it was decided not to go down that road, there is nothing worse then selling something and having unforeseen delays which I'm sure everyone can attest to.

Posting pictures will ultimately lead to mass emails asking to leave deposits or as we have experienced in the past "shut-up and just take my money".

As most of you know we have a hard time keeping up with the email and phone traffic as it is, the last thing we want to do is to pick up the phone and have to explain why there are delays.

This rifle will be available in both the US and Canada. Given the price point and what it is it is sure to dominate the market. That being the case if anything, we will have a more aggressive price point to further frustrate our competition.

Everyone at IRUNGUNS is very excited about the platform but unfortunately until they are in transit or in the building we are unable to release any further information.
    Edit: Our original post was edited
    I dont see a difference. In any case you should not be editing my post in any way. But feel free to delete if it offends you.

Ok. In that case why did you bother with openning this thread? Let us know when it is "in transit or in the building".
    Last edited by mistero; 08-28-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Ok. In that case why did you bother with openning this thread? Let us know when it is "in transit or in the building".
    Obviously to build anticipation. Maybe frustrating but smart business lol.

There are a couple things we are currently ironing out.

The original post was based on everything being perfect, The FRT is NR and is in QC with the RCMP, as they are short staffed there are delays, As of now they are down to 2 people.

We have 8 firearms currently in with the Lab or QC either awaiting classification, release and or FRT numbers, as they get released we will let everyone know, just like we did with the GSG-16

If we were building these rifles we would have complete control but unfortunately there are other companies involved and large production orders that have to be fulfilled.

As we see all the problems with Pre-sales it was decided not to go down that road, there is nothing worse then selling something and having unforeseen delays which I'm sure everyone can attest to.

Posting pictures will ultimately lead to mass emails asking to leave deposits or as we have experienced in the past "shut-up and just take my money".

As most of you know we have a hard time keeping up with the email and phone traffic as it is, the last thing we want to do is to pick up the phone and have to explain why there are delays.

This rifle will be available in both the US and Canada. Given the price point and what it is it is sure to dominate the market. That being the case if anything, we will have a more aggressive price point to further frustrate our competition.

Everyone at IRUNGUNS is very excited about the platform but unfortunately until they are in transit or in the building we are unable to release any further information.

Thanks for the update. I’m excited to see what it ends up being and am willing to gamble a bit, by not getting a Stag10 just yet. Hope it pays off
    Romans 13:4

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar

Plus the manufacturer ordered you not to release pictures.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    Obviously to build anticipation. Maybe frustrating but smart business lol.
    I disagree. Anticipation of a thin air? Other than a description we dont even know if this firearm actually exists. It's a bait , nothing more!

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Plus the manufacturer ordered you not to release pictures.
    So you have some knowledge on this?
    CSSA and CCFR member

I disagree. Anticipation of a thin air? Other than a description we dont even know if this firearm actually exists. It's a bait , nothing more!
    So what, you think theyre doing this without believing its actually going to come to fruition? The fact that we are even talking bout it right now proves its good business. Even if youre complaining, youre still talking about it lol. Just sayin. Im sure they will come through and most of the people complaining will be buying one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_1982 View Post
    So you have some knowledge on this?
    IRG said they were told not to post pictures.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    So what, you think theyre doing this without believing its actually going to come to fruition? The fact that we are even talking bout it right now proves its good business. Even if youre complaining, youre still talking about it lol. Just sayin. Im sure they will come through and most of the people complaining will be buying one lol.
    Ohh no, not another one of you sjw types on here.

Ohh no, not another one of you sjw types on here.
    All he is saying is that there are 30+ PAGES of this thread and despite some people being annoyed (myself included), it is good for business.

Not sure how this has anything to do with being an "sjw type"....makes literally zero sense