Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272829303132333435363738394042 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Ohh no, not another one of you sjw types on here.
    SJW? Where the hell did you pull that out of my comment? I agree the tactic is frustrating but I don’t understand your point. They commented and addressed what’s going on. Complaining like a baby ain’t going to change anything so sit back and wait. A big company like IRG isn’t going to create anticipation for a product that doesn’t even exist lol. It’s not my fault if you don’t understand basic marketing concepts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeOnePack View Post
    IRG said they were told not to post pictures.
    That's what I remembered as well.

Super GunNutz
    Never mind
    Last edited by 45C; 08-29-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Since they cant show pictures and wont say what it is, how about tell us what it isn’t. Is it a 102 or stag 10 AR variant/copy? Or a 308 version of the 180, since there are frt for these already.

How's this coming along???

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    All he is saying is that there are 30+ PAGES of this thread and despite some people being annoyed (myself included), it is good for business.

Not sure how this has anything to do with being an "sjw type"....makes literally zero sense
    Good for business? You and I have different views on that.

Read into it. It's the attitude of his post that gives it away more than anything.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Good for business? You and I have different views on that.

Read into it. It's the attitude of his post that gives it away more than anything.
    Brother I think If you’re going to throw around rude labels it should actually fit the context and make at least some sense. If you want to label me an SJW because you don’t understand business that’s your call. This exchange says more about the accuser than the accused in this case. Good day to you sir.

CGN frequent flyer
    Brother I think If you’re going to throw around rude labels it should actually fit the context and make at least some sense. If you want to label me an SJW because you don’t understand business that’s your call. This exchange says more about the accuser than the accused in this case. Good day to you sir.
    Il messanger non è importante

I would love one of these, sadly, not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RAConnol View Post
    This in NR would be amazing... never going to happen but still, I would work lots of OT just to own one.

Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN frequent flyer
    So what, you think theyre doing this without believing its actually going to come to fruition? The fact that we are even talking bout it right now proves its good business. Even if youre complaining, youre still talking about it lol. Just sayin. Im sure they will come through and most of the people complaining will be buying one lol.
    Dont bother he's clearly lost it, or never had reading comprehension or the ability to pick up on cues or tone.
    f:P