CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 450

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

  1. #331
    CGN Regular $kull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    464
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    I've been hoping for a 7.62x39mm bullpup for many years.
    You and me need to hang out..

    That's my dream also

  2. #332
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    Would be cool if we stopped making everything in lousy 308 so we can afford to shoot it
    I'm with you on this.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

  3. #333
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    5,633
    I would be super happy with this, love the caliber...
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    I've been hoping for a 7.62x39mm bullpup for many years.
    Quote Originally Posted by $kull View Post
    You and me need to hang out..

    That's my dream also

  4. #334
    CGN Regular Uniacke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    133
    So.....? Any news?
    Romans 13:4

  5. #335
    CGN Regular Hornychief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    So.....? Any news?
    N***a please lol

  6. #336
    CGN frequent flyer 1ABNDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,778
    You know what they say "No news is good news" as we head into the 4th Friday. The suspense is better than the novel I just read. Awesome!
    Proud member of NFA CSSA NRA CCFR "LEST WE FORGET"
    I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees.
    Keep the mag side down

  7. #337
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    GTA, ON
    Posts
    20
    I came here thinking I was late to the party and now need to check this thread on a daily basis.. What did I get myself into..?

    Must recite mantra: I don't need this.. I don't need this.. I don't need this.. I don't need this..

  8. #338
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    5,633
    Trust me, it doesn't work - but it helps when the letdown usually comes. Expectations never materialize.
    Quote Originally Posted by D429 View Post
    I came here thinking I was late to the party and now need to check this thread on a daily basis.. What did I get myself into..?

    Must recite mantra: I don't need this.. I don't need this.. I don't need this.. I don't need this..

  9. #339
    CGN Regular Hornychief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    539
    I hope irunguns have the winning formula but damn am I itchy to find out and frankly disappointed with the lack of info. Like you dont need to be all secretive about it. Cant order it till it comes into stock, who cares? At least tell me what I am looking forward to

  10. #340
    CGN Regular XperienceDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I hope irunguns have the winning formula but damn am I itchy to find out and frankly disappointed with the lack of info. Like you dont need to be all secretive about it. Cant order it till it comes into stock, who cares? At least tell me what I am looking forward to
    yup. I have a gun budget i might spend on something else because i don't know what to look forward to ... or not

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •