CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 258

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

  1. #121
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    At The End Of The World
    Posts
    3,467
    Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    may have already been scooped by one of the other sponsor/dealers
    Can you pm me who?

  2. #122
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    5,575
    Still no update, or further teasing?

  3. #123
    Newbie .45automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Windsor, ON
    Posts
    10
    Please tell me it's a Valmet M78 copy.
    .45automatic

  4. #124
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    9,577
    Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    may have already been scooped by one of the other sponsor/dealers
    How would a Canadian distributor cut someone out who buys direct from the U.S. market and does their own importing?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

  5. #125
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    5
    What gun is it?!?!

  6. #126
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    East-central North Texas (AB)
    Posts
    6,031
    Quote Originally Posted by .45automatic View Post
    Please tell me it's a Valmet M78 copy.
    It's apparent from the 1st post that it is an AR10/AR102 variant.

    All AK variants are prohib except for the few Valmet manufactured models that the Liberals specifically exempted by naming NR back in the day. As such any non-genuine Valmet (aka not manufactured by the defunct Finnish Valmet company whose rights are held by Husqavarna now if I am not mistaken) is just another prohibited AK variant. In short, a clone can be made but it will be classified as a standard AK as the distinguishing characteristics that determine the difference between an AK and a Valmet are that a Valmet is made by the Valmet company in Finland.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    53
    Tagged for intrest

  8. #128
    CGN Regular HotSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Armenian Mountain Kingdom of Cilicia.
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    It's apparent from the 1st post that it is an AR10/AR102 variant.

    All AK variants are prohib except for the few Valmet manufactured models that the Liberals specifically exempted by naming NR back in the day. As such any non-genuine Valmet (aka not manufactured by the defunct Finnish Valmet company whose rights are held by Husqavarna now if I am not mistaken) is just another prohibited AK variant. In short, a clone can be made but it will be classified as a standard AK as the distinguishing characteristics that determine the difference between an AK and a Valmet are that a Valmet is made by the Valmet company in Finland.
    if you could could license the data pack and name Valmet from them theres no reason that it would not be legally a Valmet.

  9. #129
    GunNutz BlackVoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    if you could could license the data pack and name Valmet from them theres no reason that it would not be legally a Valmet.
    Blaze-47 AK variant is looking at you.
    Name:  94738642030c426066af74639d7c4239.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  26.6 KB
    CCFR and CSSA member.

  10. #130
    CGN Regular HotSoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Armenian Mountain Kingdom of Cilicia.
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Blaze-47 AK variant is looking at you.
    Name:  94738642030c426066af74639d7c4239.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  26.6 KB
    the blaze 47 was not made to the specifications of a Valmet m78 datapack. it did not have the receiver dimensions etc

    were a company to actually attempt to license the datapack and name Valmet and reproduce an m78 valmet i dont see how the rcmp could classify it as anything but NR under current legislation. no one has tried though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •