Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS brings a new entry into the NR platforms available to Canada...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Right on!!! I like the way you approach business. Cheers!!
    Agreed!
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I know who Dennis Young is, but Kerry is the person working on releasing the entire FRT. Dennis has done a lot of very useful ATIP’s as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    I know who Dennis Young is, but Kerry is the person working on releasing the entire FRT. Dennis has done a lot of very useful ATIP’s as well.
    Roger that! Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Judge will admit the rcmp sfss labs testimony as experts on the subject matter, question is, who can you bring in as an expert in deciding firearm legalities in this country to successfully contradict their testimony which will mirror the frt?

Explain that to the person I quoted since they believe it will help them, just like the many other posters on cgn who ask for frt#'s and details to carry with them. If you want to draw police awareness to their own database, don't expect them to overlook enforcement on subjects you do not agree with is all I am saying.

Of course you can still be charged with a crime having done nothing wrong, it happens all the time, I am the one who has pointed that out many times in various threads concerning firearm legality, it is others who believe it is impossible, I was naive just like those people until it happened to me. After spending an insane amount of money fighting false accusations, I know better
    I just explained it. I'll try a shorter version for you (it's the last time though, from now on all you get from me will be copy/paste if you keep asking the same questions a million times) :
    1-If you have the FRT and it's in your favor, you plead you case with the cop, and it might work out for you;
    2-If you have the FRT and it's not in your favor, you STFU.

Therefore, having the FRT is only a positive for you.

As for your first statement, the sfss lab cannot, has no authority, and has no expertise in deciding firearm legality in this country. It is that simple. Laws are enacted by parliament and interpreted by courts. Period. At most, the executive branch can give an opinion to parliament during the legislative process.

As for the expert testimony of a lab technician, that testimony would NEVER be whether a device like a magazine is prohibited or not (for those new the conversation, Brian here is obsessed by magazine capacity), it would be about the characteristics of that device, and the court decides whether that device is prohibited or not. In the case of a magazine, the lab technician would never even be called to testify by the crown, because the question is whether that magazine is "designed and manufactured" for a given cartridge, a question to which no lab technician can bring any answer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    If you believe the courts have final say, why has a judge never made a ruling that has forced the rcmp to make a change to the Frt database? Even if you had the money to take the rcmp to court over what you perceive as an incorrect classification of an item in the frt, good luck finding a court that will even entertain the filing

Our current government is on record stating and backing the RCMP lab as the only entity capable of deciding firearm and firearm related legalities in this country. Do you believe they will throw the rcmp under the bus instead of backing them in a challenge?

Why do you believe the RCMP lab would not be called on to explain how they arrived at it being a prohibited device? Why do you believe a manufacturer will tell a different story in court than the one they provided the rcmp lab that made the item land in the prohibited category?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

in in in

-Removed for Privacy-
    Last edited by m_kowalski25; 12-09-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Big hype and then a delay? There’s a first time for everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    lol, that’s what I was thinking
    Romans 13:4

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sinasta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    At least they didnt ask for a pre-order, rifle delayed over twice as what was told then refuse to refund money back without charging a fee like SFRC.