Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The BEST made 10/22 platform rifles in Canada !

Credit to you, keep the flag flying south of the border.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Would you ever do a run that could accept an sr22 chassis system thats the only 10/22 I got left and I keep it for the looks be great to actually use some 25rd mags in em.

Took this guy like 3 days to build
    A rifle and send it to Sask. Threw a scope on ,went to the pasture set up
    A target and chewed out the 1/2” bullseye at 50 yards with cheap hollow points. Then swivelled my bench around and and turned one gohper after another inside out. Super happy A about this thing’s accuracy performance. A true varmint machine. 2 magpies at a solid 100 yards in a row too . I can’t wait to run some SK ammo . Not many semis are ruffed grouse in the toque deals .... but this is.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo-74 View Post
    Took this guy like 3 days to build
    A rifle and send it to Sask. Threw a scope on ,went to the pasture set up
    A target and chewed out the 1/2” bullseye at 50 yards with cheap hollow points. Then swivelled my bench around and and turned one gohper after another inside out. Super happy A about this thing’s accuracy performance. A true varmint machine. 2 magpies at a solid 100 yards in a row too . I can’t wait to run some SK ammo . Not many semis are ruffed grouse in the toque deals .... but this is.
    Thanks Stevo-74, glad you like the gun. We do our best and with over 30 years of manufacturing experience we like to think that we have the 10/22 platform dialed to 11.

Often imitated, never duplicated, we are your #1 source for quality hand built, hand fettled 10/22 platform rifles in Canada.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Close to my Friends, Closer to my Enemies
    I ordered a Tuff-22 and within a week it arrived. I've owned a few 10/22's in past and this one surpasses all of them hands down. I believe using 1075T for aluminum billet makes this the best action in the industry. It's also very accurate rivaling the accuracy of a CZ bolt gun I own. Check out my 1/2" Challenge I did with it.
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post16167903
    “Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.” - Aristotle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Dlask 10/22’s are an absolute bargain compared to the garbage Ruger peddles. I’d be interested to see if it’s possible to ever wear out one of these receivers.

This is what the 10/22 should have been from the start. Great work Leigh!
    TDS: What brainwashed people claim when someone isn’t gullible enough to fall for their cult nonsense.

CGN Regular
    Do you still have dar22 receiver for sale ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Looks like only sporter's in stock.

When will tuf22 with target chambers be available?

Quote Originally Posted by gward View Post
    yeaaah! been waiting a while now for one of these....how much and when can I get it?
    Also if you are adding a color treatment to the receiver I would like one in black....

G
    Been wondering the same for a little over a year. I think someone told me they've literally been available for ages and able to order, you just have to call ahead or something? No option to actually order them online or anything like that. Which is kind of a bummer, to be honest!

Would be nice to get some clarification on this. But in all of Dlasks communications I've never seen them advertise where/how to buy/when/pricing/anything like that at all. All you can do is call.

I wonder how many other people are out there like us, patiently waiting for them to show up on a web store somewhere. Meanwhile they've been available this whole time, haha. I personally went and bought something else while I was "waiting" for one of these, just to finally hear that it's actually been available this whole time.. so it's too late for me. Hopefully they become available online at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney View Post
    Been wondering the same for a little over a year. I think someone told me they've literally been available for ages and able to order, you just have to call ahead or something? No option to actually order them online or anything like that. Which is kind of a bummer, to be honest!

Would be nice to get some clarification on this. But in all of Dlasks communications I've never seen them advertise where/how to buy/when/pricing/anything like that at all. All you can do is call.

I wonder how many other people are out there like us, patiently waiting for them to show up on a web store somewhere. Meanwhile they've been available this whole time, haha. I personally went and bought something else while I was "waiting" for one of these, just to finally hear that it's actually been available this whole time.. so it's too late for me. Hopefully they become available online at some point in the future.
    We had the DAR-22 receivers and rifles on sale for years on the website. Once the TUF-22s became available we added those as well. Not sure where you were looking but Mr. Google would have pointed you in the right direction.

We also take phone orders. All you have to do is call, it's super easy....

https://dlaskarms.com/product-catego...ts/1022_parts/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast