Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Rifle Fx-9, WK180C, RDB

Quote Originally Posted by Teac View Post
    no it has more than that. It could be small differences in bolt or spring but sucks
    Is it usually FTF or double feeds? Their was another thread that pointed out that the batches after the first few had a slight bolt mod to eject easier.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Is it usually FTF or double feeds? Their was another thread that pointed out that the batches after the first few had a slight bolt mod to eject easier.
    it will double feed and jam multiple rounds towards the chamber

it will double feed and jam multiple rounds towards the chamber
    I read a few people had an issue like that in that other thread they apparently fixed it with a less stiff spring and sometimes a lighter buffer. I had that issue but just kept feeding the thing and now no trouble.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I read a few people had an issue like that in that other thread they apparently fixed it with a less stiff spring and sometimes a lighter buffer. I had that issue but just kept feeding the thing and now no trouble.
    i could not find parts in canada and just went to 124 gr blazer brass

i could not find parts in canada and just went to 124 gr blazer brass
    Shooting Center had adjustable ones I think while back but I think some people used ar15 ones and cut them down but just keep feeding it it’ll work itself out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Bought a WK180c no regrets. Had an extractor spring issue, Kodiak stepped up immediately. No regrets, love 223/556 tried my buddy's 9mm carbine loved the low recoil and cheap 9mm ammo, but found the lack of distance shooting boring. Looked at the RDB, but the use of poly and US support pushed me to the Canadian made Kodiak.

Shooting Center had adjustable ones I think while back but I think some people used ar15 ones and cut them down but just keep feeding it it’ll work itself out.
    Alright to sum it up if I find it doesn't like a particular ammo keep trying every 100 rounds or so.

Quote Originally Posted by randyhub View Post
    Bought a WK180c no regrets. Had an extractor spring issue, Kodiak stepped up immediately. No regrets, love 223/556 tried my buddy's 9mm carbine loved the low recoil and cheap 9mm ammo, but found the lack of distance shooting boring. Looked at the RDB, but the use of poly and US support pushed me to the Canadian made Kodiak.
    I love that the Wk180c was designed and built in Canada for our market. And having a greater reach and lower price makes it pretty attractive as well. Are they sold out cuz they are awesome or are they getting some bugs worked out? What's the best way to get one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12