Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 21214151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: .458 Socom 5/10rd Magazines

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Rights cost money, I have been forced to prove my innocence in a court of law. If I did not have money for a lawyer, legal aid will advise you to take a plea and you will have a criminal record. Our justice system based on the idea you are "innocent until proven guilty" is not even anything close to the way it sounds
    If your posts on CGN have proven anything, it's your obvious ignorance of anything related to the justice system. Every time you talk about it you dig yourself a deeper hole.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post

Take Modern sporter as an example. An officer may see it as an AR and hassle you too. Do we avoid using it in the bush to accommodate their ignorance?
    I have been told I am crazy by people on here for hunting public land with my big bore acr because of the potential for problems arising from people calling police, conservation officers, etc. So you would be speaking for yourself on that idea, or maybe the rest of cgn
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    I have been told I am crazy by people on here for hunting public land with my big bore acr because of the potential for problems arising from people calling police, conservation officers, etc. So you would be speaking for yourself on that idea, or maybe the rest of cgn
    Yeah and you’re implying that when it comes to firearms, the rcmp gives us hassle on even NR firearms. Being informed about legality is key IMHO, after that is understood, you can pick your strategy that’s most suitable to you, in that specific order.
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    If your posts on CGN have proven anything, it's your obvious ignorance of anything related to the justice system. Every time you talk about it you dig yourself a deeper hole.
    Yeah, I know nothing of a system that I was forced to defend myself from, I use to look at our justice system a lot differently, probably was just as naive as you are now.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Yeah and you’re implying that when it comes to firearms, the rcmp gives us hassle on even NR firearms. Being informed about legality is key IMHO, after that is understood, you can pick your strategy that’s most suitable to you, in that specific order.
    Strategize all you want, you can never guarantee you will not be arrested and charged for something you never did, then have to hire a lawyer and go to court to fight it

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I'm saying nobody had to hire a lawyer to not defend themselves against charges that were not laid.
    Charges have been laid in previous cases, are you in denial?

Is this a thread about awesome magazines up for sale or is it a soap box?

Yeah and you’re implying that when it comes to firearms, the rcmp gives us hassle on even NR firearms.
    you obviously don't hunt if you think it is unusual to get stopped to check your licence, firearms, magazine capacities and any game you may have in your possession. It's just part of hunting that you will get checked sooner or later. You are the one claiming it to be a hassle.

CGN Regular
    ^”Hassle” not from the hunting checking. “Hassle” as in applying undue scrutiny all based on the highly confusing Canadian firearms laws. (I.e. not knowing using 10 round pistol mags in AR15 is okay)
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Strategize all you want, you can never guarantee you will not be arrested and charged for something you never did, then have to hire a lawyer and go to court to fight it
    Yes Brian, you can get arrested for possession of cocaine when you come out of the supermarket with a bag of flour; you will be arrested and charged for something you never did, then have to hire a lawyer and go to court to fight it.

Make sure you have the FRT# of flour.