Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Delays in scope repairs?

Any work/dealings with Korth have been stellar. They are good people with prompt service.
    I own about 30 Leupold scopes, and prefer them over others because of the low repair
    frequency and fast turnaround when something does go south. They have one of mine as
    we speak, and I am willing to wait, since that is a rare occurrence. Dave.
    Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

The Korth Group, out of Okatooks Alberta has excellent service and turn around times,,,they are the Leupold factory repair and warranty centre,,,sent many things there for custom alterations,,flipped my ATV once and bent a rifle barrel,,sent the scope in to be checked over,,,never waited any longer than a week or two for my stuff,,,great, knowledgeable and friendly service,,,as a result I own over 20 Leupold scopes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    Any work/dealings with Korth have been stellar. They are good people with prompt service.
    I own about 30 Leupold scopes, and prefer them over others because of the low repair
    frequency and fast turnaround when something does go south. They have one of mine as
    we speak, and I am willing to wait, since that is a rare occurrence. Dave.
    You got the 3.5-10 from me because my experience was not good, it came on a rifle. I am not a repeat customer to axehales. Have not bought a Leupold for 20 years, never expect to
    again.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Have Leopolds on 95% of the rifles I own, a number large enough that I will not put it in print here. Had to send one back for a small issue (speck of crud inside lens, worked fine still) a couple weeks ago. It was turned around in less than 2 weeks, the same as one I had to send back about 10 years ago.
    Nowarningshot, it’s not healthy to hold a grudge over one incident over 20 years ago. It might not reflect at all on how things are done currently.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Nowarningshot, it’s not healthy to hold a grudge over one incident over 20 years ago. It might not reflect at all on how things are done currently.
    I am of this thought also.
    Give it a rest already.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Business Member
    Morning all,

We have been away on vacation - hence the delay in responding.

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Thanks, any kind of "guesstimate" for a service/repair on a Mark 4? Thanks again
    Generally, any optic that needs to visit the mothership in Oregon is four-six weeks for turn around (a week or so each way for freight, and time to repair).

Thanks all for the positive feedback! We certainly appreciate your support over the years.

KGL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Morning all,

We have been away on vacation - hence the delay in responding.

Generally, any optic that needs to visit the mothership in Oregon is four-six weeks for turn around (a week or so each way for freight, and time to repair).

Thanks all for the positive feedback! We certainly appreciate your support over the years.

KGL
    Thanks, received my spotting scope today, great job and the "turn around time" was very reasonable.

Keep up the good work!!
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

<.......OUTSIDE..... in the Rocky Mountain Trench.........>
    I only buy Leupold rifle scopes, excellent quality product, and excellent service from Korth.
    Last edited by The Outsider; 08-20-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345