Thread: Newbie question about shipping

Newbie question about shipping

When does the stuff we purchased during the Canada day sale ship? I’m sure this question has already been answered
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
    When does the stuff we purchased during the Canada day sale ship? I’m sure this question has already been answered
    A newbie buying from IRG for the first time might get complicated lol i guess you bought some stuff from irunguns.COM

Check this page, it will help you alot on how their system works: https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...s-us-to-canada

Cheers

Everything from the Canadian website has shipped. Canadian orders from the US site were filed for export after the 15th of July and will be exported into Canada on the next export.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com