Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone interested in a VZ 58 bonesteel arms trigger group or wirestock?

anyone interested in a VZ 58 bonesteel arms trigger group or wirestock?

Your Favourite importer is at it again! we are looking to see if there is anyone interested in the trigger groups and possibly wire stocks? as some of you may know we do have the forgrips in stock in Canada link below! but what other accessories are you guys missing to complete these beauties??

Precision machined in the U.S.A. from 4140 steel, heat treated to precise specifications, with a nice black oxide finish.
    These now come pre-assembled, with a new disconnector spring and pin. They also now include new axis pins and e-clips.
    Major improvement in trigger feel, with reduced creep over factory triggers. For use in all receivers. VZ2008 and VZ2000 receivers require the trigger to be narrowed (the same modification done to the original triggers)
    Item #: CNC-VZ58FCG

$186.40USD plus 5% GST and shipping with canada post!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Your Favourite importer is at it again! we are looking to see if there is anyone interested in the trigger groups and possibly wire stocks? as some of you may know we do have the forgrips in stock in Canada link below! but what other accessories are you guys missing to complete these beauties??

Precision machined in the U.S.A. from 4140 steel, heat treated to precise specifications, with a nice black oxide finish.
    These now come pre-assembled, with a new disconnector spring and pin. They also now include new axis pins and e-clips.
    Major improvement in trigger feel, with reduced creep over factory triggers. For use in all receivers. VZ2008 and VZ2000 receivers require the trigger to be narrowed (the same modification done to the original triggers)
    Item #: CNC-VZ58FCG

$186.40USD plus 5% GST and shipping with canada post!
    That trigger group! Definately! We already have a million options for handguards, what we don't have is any way to upgrade our VZ 58 triggers. I've done a lot of research on this Bonesteel Arms trigger group. It's supposed to dramatically reduce creep and travel, as well as give a better reset/cleaner break. Plus, who wants a plastic trigger on their rifle? Pls get ur hands on these Irunguns, they will sell out in a week and I'd be willing to place a pre-order this instant. Cheers.
    I want a f*cking Vepr comrade!

Put me down for at least 2.
    Where a rescue team,not assassins!!

Yes please!!! Bring in the trigger groups and the galil folding stocks!

I'd be interested in a trigger for sure!

BANNED
    do the triggers work in the CZ858? If so, im DOWN.

Yes, I would definitely purchase 2 trigger groups. Please bring them in, thank you.

CGN Regular
    im in for a trigger. How long for these to come in?

Quote Originally Posted by skatemike77 View Post
    do the triggers work in the CZ858? If so, im DOWN.
    Yeh, these will work for both of our CZ 858s and CSA VZ 58s.
    I want a f*cking Vepr comrade!

Don't see a link to the foregrips.

I'd take a couple trigger groups.

I asked about the bonesteel arms ak74 muzzle brake way back when we were waiting for the handguards. Was told you guys would eventually carry their entire vz-58 lineup. Still bringing the muzzle brakes in? If so, any idea when they may be in stock?

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast