Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few New Fenix Flashlights Stock !!

Business Member
    Fenix Flashlight Models in Stock... Plus 2 Pen Lights, and Few Camping Style lights, and a Headlamp style in stock, as well...

ALL Now - Black Friday Sale Weekend -
    10% Off !! and if Buy 2 Flashlight & One (or more) Ruike Knifes, or 3 Flashlights, Get Free Shipping as Well !!!
    (Select Pick up on checkout, and provide shipping address in billing info)

Use Coupon code: 10-off-promo on check out.. if paying by EMT, then get another 2% off !! Use Coupon code: 12-off-promo on check out.

https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/brand/fenix

https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/brand/ruike

Business Member
    Few Models.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Business Member
    Note: 10% Off Now - till end of the month. use Coupon code: 10-off-promo on check out.

If pay by EMT: Get 2% off more. use code: 12-off-promo .... * Please select the shipping cost shown on item page, on check out as well.

If buy two of them, w/total value of over $160 (before tax), then Select Free shipping on check out. I'll ship to your billing address

Update Photo of items in stock... and there's FD20 (on my site) and PD35 V2.0-Black (will be on my site shortly) available as well..

Business Member
    Great Christmas Gifts !! I have Batteries and Charges in stock as well, and On Bike Adapter Clamp,
    Can get gun mounts as well (sold out at the moment)

Business Member
    FD 30 is Sold out.. There's a New FD 20 in stock (thinner profile, to fit in molly webbing, with bit larger head, has Flood/Spot light twist). and a New PD35 V2.0 in stock as well, along with the above photo.
    TK32 in photo is sold too.. it's a nice model, with larger head with 3 diff. colours and over 400m beam reach. Will bring in another one of those soon, if anyone wants one, let me know. My ZT 0770CF is there for size reference.

Business Member
    Sale Ongoing to the end of the month !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12