Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IWI Masada OR 9mm Striker-Fired Pistol

I just bought one. Beauty gun for the price but the uneven gap between the frame and the slide drives me nuts. Looks like the frame I warped. Attachment 462444

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    It's ugly but I'd like to shoot it.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

The Masada is by far the smoothest, flattest shooting out of the box pistol I have seen.
    The trigger is just absolutely beautiful, I've always been a Glock guy and still am but his sweetheart has earned her way to the front of my vault.

If you are looking for a 9mm pistol that will go above and beyond I highly recommend the Masada. Make sure you grab extra mags because it will quickly become your favorite pistol.

Not to mention Ambidextrous everything. Local Windsor Action pistol club member more than welcome to run some mags through mine if your there when I'm there
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

CGN Regular
    I’m getting close to a year of ownership, and just crossed the 8000 rd. Mark. The Masada has been brilliant; Extremely reliable, and it’s handled the significant round count much better than anyone could expect.I don’t know if it was ever determined what kind of finish treatment is on this gun, but it’s tough. No real signs of wear on the slide or frame. The holster I went with (Dara) is heavy kydex with very high. Friction retention, and it really hasn’t chewed off any finish. I have a leather holster on order,but only because I prefer leather to kydex. Certainly no need just to avoid holster marring.
    Trigger continued to smooth and lighten up to about 6000rds. It’s now very smooth and quick.
    I have sold my G17 and one of my G19’s that were just not getting used. This & my Glock 48 get all the range time. If IWI gets on. The modularity bandwagon, I’ll buy another one to turn it into a customized shooter, Come on, guys...get with the expansion of the models frame sizes,,,even a PCC would be very nice

Agree with all the sentiments. IMO, the Masada and CZ P-10 series have left Glock behind, especially when you consider the $200+ price difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjocanadian View Post
    Agree with all the sentiments. IMO, the Masada and CZ P-10 series have left Glock behind, especially when you consider the $200+ price difference.