Thread: Marlin 1895 Warranty

CGN Regular

Marlin 1895 Warranty

Hello,

I contacted Marlin and was refereed to Gravel Agency. Don't seem to be able to get through to any one at Gravel so have turned to CGN in hopes my question will be answered.

Question:

Is an offset hand-guard a warranty item? Technically other then the hand-guard looking slightly uneven and skewed the rifle functions just fine. However when using a Harris bi-pod the rifle will not ride the bipod straight due to the skewed hand-guard. My rifle is a Marlin 1895 GSBL which has the unique green webbing painted stock. I'm unable to source a hand-guard any where. Is it possible to receive another under warranty that matches my stock or even possible to purchase?

Thank you in advance

R
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Hello,

I contacted Marlin and was refereed to Gravel Agency. Don't seem to be able to get through to any one at Gravel so have turned to CGN in hopes my question will be answered.

Question:

Is an offset hand-guard a warranty item? Technically other then the hand-guard looking slightly uneven and skewed the rifle functions just fine. However when using a Harris bi-pod the rifle will not ride the bipod straight due to the skewed hand-guard. My rifle is a Marlin 1895 GSBL which has the unique green webbing painted stock. I'm unable to source a hand-guard any where. Is it possible to receive another under warranty that matches my stock or even possible to purchase?

Thank you in advance

R

Hello Runt,

I always had good luck with June Rondeau at Gravel Agency. Her contact information is:

418-682-3000 ( work # )

1-866-682-3003 ( ext # 2254 )

e-mail: june.rondeau@gravelagency.com

I am assuming your Marlin is new and still under warranty. Good luck!

John
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Expired Industry Member
    The numbers above work great or csr@gravelagency.com

We do have a couple people out on vacations so the Customer Service team is working hard to provide fast service.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravel Agency View Post
    The numbers above work great or csr@gravelagency.com

We do have a couple people out on vacations so the Customer Service team is working hard to provide fast service.
    That makes sense. Thank you for the email address. I only had a phone # that was sent to me by Marlin. Email sent to Gravel.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

please remove

ouch
    Last edited by bigben; 07-01-2021 at 11:02 AM.

I find it funky that you use a bipod on 1895..they were not made or set up for this.
    You created yourself a problem that not need to be by using a bipod on such a rifle.

The front swivel is there to attach a carrying strap.

Remlin - Remington made Marlin - went on the selling block following receivership proceeding.
    Don’t expect Ruger to do warranty on any Remlin, or even offer the exact same product line Remington did with the Marlin.

If you want to change your stock - check with boyds.
    Last edited by Janeau; 05-19-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Business Member
    Gravel Agency has come through for me a few times in the past, but that was before Remington went bankrupt.

Cheers, Barney