Tru-Spec Tac Vest PROMO Deal !!

OPA Extreme

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hello,

I've got two of these left. Tons of pockets and pretty cool Tac Vest !! ...... Lowest Price Ever !! $90.98 !!

Both are in O.D. Green. Sizes Med. & XL only,

https://www.opaextreme.com/catalog/product/tru-spec-mens-tactical-vest

UPDATE: This is also part of my 5% off promo on my site.... and UPPING the Promo to Total of 10% Off !! Note, this has a Reduced Price listed already, so it's now approx. 30%+ Off with this promo !!

Use coupon code: 10-off-promo on check out.. and select $15 Shipping !!

If Paying by EMT - 2% off more, so use code: 12-off-promo (on check out.. still $15 Shipping to be selected )

Attachments

• Tactical Vest - Olive Drab.jpg
    Tactical Vest - Olive Drab.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 424
  • Tactical Vest - Specs image.jpg
    Tactical Vest - Specs image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
This is also part of my 5% off promo on my site.

Use coupon code: 5-off-promo on check out.. and select $15 Shipping !!

Note, many items on sale and if order more stuff, I can throw in the shipping.. Just inquire with me.

This is also part of my 5% off promo on my site.... and UPPING the Promo to Total of 10% Off !! Note, this has a Reduced Price listed already, so it's now approx. 30%+ Off with this promo !!

Use coupon code: 10-off-promo on check out.. and select $15 Shipping !!

If Paying by EMT - 2% off more, so use code: 12-off-promo (on check out.. still $15 Shipping to be selected )

Note, many items on sale and if order more stuff, I can throw in the shipping.. Just inquire with me.

Get this Vest order in play and I can likely get it to you on time for Christmas !! If order by tomorrow, I'll rush the order to the post office !

Back
Top Bottom