CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: They are back due to the overwhelming demand...

Won't be buying because hella cringe, but keep in mind the newer blood who may be joining the sport. With all the social media too, it won't help come voting time.

Quote Originally Posted by GALIL Man View Post
    I have no friggin' idea why anyone would want to comment on or control what others human beings want to eat, watch, drink, enjoy, whatever...so as long as they are not hurting another human being.
    You may have answered your own question.

I hope you enjoy showing off your LGBT PRIDE at the range though!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    You may have answered your own question.
    Please...indulge me as I am neither for nor against the product. If this product has somehow hurt another human being because the first letter of each word happens to be the first letter of other words...then over sensitivity reigns supreme.
    Rust Never Sleeps

Quote Originally Posted by GALIL Man View Post
    If this product has somehow hurt another human being because the first letter of each word happens to be the first letter of other words.
    Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say I know your not that simple as to truly believe this.

Its clearly a play off LGBT as in the gay community, that acronym has literally only had that meaning for decades. You know its meant to stir up sh it. If it truly was just a harmless acronym why would it be in that order? Because its a recognizable acronym that literally has no other official use.

So dont play dumb, just admit you dont mind thats it meant to be inflammatory or offense. Its at least more respectable to take that position, than to play dumb dumb and pretend it means nothing else. Be a big boy and stand up for believe in your right to offend gays that way Id at least think you had some cojones.

Not going to miss out on these this time!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Sure didnít take long for another thread to fall into pointless bickering.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Regular
    the same cry baby snowflake is back,crying and moaning the same as the last tread,LOL.easily offended much,LOL.
    again those letters are NOT the property of ANY single organization,ANYBODY is free to use them,so if they offend so poor easily offended soul.thats just to bad,as for the worry about loosing voters,those cry baby would never vote on our side anyways,so no big deal.LOL

To those who are offended, find it cringy and just plain whining.. keep up the good work. I’m sure IRG appreciates the bumps and advertising.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say I know your not that simple as to truly believe this.

Its clearly a play off LGBT as in the gay community, that acronym has literally only had that meaning for decades. You know its meant to stir up sh it. If it truly was just a harmless acronym why would it be in that order? Because its a recognizable acronym that literally has no other official use.

So dont play dumb, just admit you dont mind thats it meant to be inflammatory or offense. Its at least more respectable to take that position, than to play dumb dumb and pretend it means nothing else. Be a big boy and stand up for believe in your right to offend gays that way Id at least think you had some cojones.
    It’s a play on the acronym, galil man knows that. But it isn’t making fun of anyone or demeaning so what is offensive or inflammatory about it? By your logic, the Village People should be offended if someone made a magazine that said You Must Carry Ammo because, as you said, that acronym has “literally only had that meaning for decades” and “literally has no other official use”.

There is a significant difference between simply using the same letters of the acronym (lettuce gravy bacon tomato ham) and using them in a hateful way (lets get back to homophobia).
    Last edited by Runningfool; 07-31-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    the same cry baby snowflake is back,crying and moaning the same as the last tread,LOL.easily offended much,LOL.
    again those letters are NOT the property of ANY single organization,ANYBODY is free to use them,so if they offend so poor easily offended soul.thats just to bad,as for the worry about loosing voters,those cry baby would never vote on our side anyways,so no big deal.LOL
    WAAAAA WAAAA NO ONE OWNS THOSE LETTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Thats what you sound like.
    Its a big aphabet out there bud, maybe come up with something more clever than piggy backing off the homos and trannies. lmao
    I know how mnuch you want to show off your LGBT pride though