CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: They are back due to the overwhelming demand...

Quote Originally Posted by Runningfool View Post
    It’s a play on the acronym, galil man knows that. But it isn’t making fun of anyone or demeaning so what is offensive or inflammatory about it? Should the Village People be offended if someone made a magazine that said You Must Carry Ammo?
    Back then, no. In this highly sensitive time with safe zones for all who are offended themselves as well as offended on behalf of others?, yeah.. probably.

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    To those who are offended, find it cringy and just plain whining.. keep up the good work. Iím sure IRG appreciates the bumps and advertising.
    Always happy to help IRG sell garbage to out of touch boomers and closeted men who want to secretly show off their gay pride

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    Buy them, or don't.

My 2 cents are that everyone is entitled to freedom and self expression regardless of any sexual orientation or otherwise. Playing off this LGBT is a little cringe IMO and probably not in the best taste. It certainly does not help the firearms community from an outside perspective, it gives credence to a rather negative outlook on the LGBT community. (It is all about optics.)

Gays and transgendered are stoned to death and pushed off buildings regularly in the middle east and certain parts of the world. These people did not choose to be gay. They should not be made fun of by the firearms community who should be pushing to change the public image of who we are.

You don't have to support it, but I wouldn't be making light of a real struggle for many people who are constantly discriminated on.
    Omg...

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Always happy to help IRG sell garbage to out of touch boomers and closeted men who want to secretly show off their gay pride
    See now.. nobody directly insulted you with the intent to offend. IRG is selling a product that you find offensive. So you go on the attack and sling immature insults at others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer frabill's Avatar
    *cracks a monster*
    Vote MAX BERNIER if you want Trudeau to win again.

HONK HONK

GunNutz
    This is the stupidest damn thread I have ever seen on here. That's all I'm going to say. Or else I will hurt feelings and trigger snowflakes. What a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    *cracks a monster*
    based

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say I know your not that simple as to truly believe this.

Its clearly a play off LGBT as in the gay community, that acronym has literally only had that meaning for decades. You know its meant to stir up sh it. If it truly was just a harmless acronym why would it be in that order? Because its a recognizable acronym that literally has no other official use.

So dont play dumb, just admit you dont mind thats it meant to be inflammatory or offense. Its at least more respectable to take that position, than to play dumb dumb and pretend it means nothing else. Be a big boy and stand up for believe in your right to offend gays that way Id at least think you had some cojones.
    I wasn't aware that LGBT was a sacred acronym.

It's not meant to be offensive, it's meant to be funny. Imagine a kind of LGBT acronym, but for normal people.
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer frabill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    This is the stupidest damn thread I have ever seen on here. That's all I'm going to say. Or else I will hurt feelings and trigger snowflakes. What a joke...
    You've been here not even 1 year, get used to it or use an older trolling account?
    Vote MAX BERNIER if you want Trudeau to win again.

HONK HONK

Quote Originally Posted by ironjaws View Post
    I wasn't aware that LGBT was a sacred acronym.

It's not meant to be offensive, it's meant to be funny. Imagine a kind of LGBT acronym, but for normal people.
    But thats so cringey why the F U C K would I want to use that acronym for anything. Let the gays have it and keep it away from me. You guys are weirdos.