CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3949515253545556575859

Thread: They are back due to the overwhelming demand...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The goyim know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X64QU9K-z0

Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    Good luck with your revolution, crazyashell. I made sure to forward your cgn handle and IP address on to the local Rabbi, I'm sure they'll have mossad pay you a visit here in the weeks to come. Can't have anyone knowing too much about The Plan.
    I live amongst Zombies and Criminals masquerading as good Neighbours ..

Quote Originally Posted by madashell View Post
    Oy Vey, shut it down.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by bigplinker View Post
    So everything this person wrote, as honest and perceptive as it may or may not be, is discredited because he/she/they decided to write it from a new account, one they hoped wouldn't trigger you? You're worse than anyone or any group you think you're on to. Closed minds=ignorance, which I have a news flash for you, means you're not very intelligent, as in you're a probably a slow learner, as in your contribution to the gene pool (which I'm thankfully doubting you've managed to do, unless you've got the sister locked up in the basement as a puppy mill) is going to be of lesser quality than the people out there that are never willing to stop learning. Figure that out with your righteous, racist, xenophobic, white trash nose.

This place is hopeless. Good luck with the mags and business IRG. I hope you're sincere in your making these magazines as a harmless joke. Not everyone agrees that it is, but that's FAIR. There a certainly people buying them for a different reason, not innocuous, and not kind. And with the #### storm the mass shootings this weekend will create up here for election fodder, we better all start looking a little kinder, and a lot less douche, triggered, and vile. And most of all, LESS CRAZY.
    Triggered is when you melt down and toss insults and curse and swear. And believe yourself to be intellectually superior. Temper tantrums.

You are textbook haha.

It's impossible to trigger me. This is my entertainment of the week.

And if you cant tell who that poster is from reading a few pages back, YOU are an extremely slow learner.

Good try though. Give it another shot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Eat pork

Quote Originally Posted by ramjet View Post
    Oy Vey, shut it down.
    I live amongst Zombies and Criminals masquerading as good Neighbours ..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FuddyLibtard View Post
    Yeah. Snowflake boomers are too hurt by people calling the stuff they like cringey, so they're harping on about grammar, god, and trannies. You'd think for people so obsessed with others' sexual lives they'd just get it over with and literally #### a tranny to satisfy their curiosity.....but apparently they're too butthurt about these mags to do ANYTHING other than comment on a forum about the JEWZZZZZ and the ######s, and the trannies. p.s. if it helps you perception of my using '######s', I'm bi, and honestly I really do think y'all a bunch of repressed queers - who else spends so much time thinking about dick? If there's ever one community that goes out of its way to make me feel unwelcome, its the gun community. The views expressed in this thread honestly make me question my choice to be part of it.

UR all some real dumb ####s.

Like ####, this community is embarassing. Y'all gonna make me donate $500 to libs and $500 to ndp and $500 to green just to offset your dumb asses. I like my guns, but i don't think people who post #### like the elders of zion crap should have them. In those hands, they're dangerous. Much like they're dangerous in the hands of isis supported. Not that much difference in fact if you get down to it. Intolerance for opposing views? Check. Violent tendencies? Check. Anti-gay? Check. Pro-Abrahamic scripture? Check. Differences? Few and far between. Sure the Edlers of Zion guy will talk about free speech, but he doesn't really mean it, which you can see when he tries to shut down people who call him mags cringey. He's all for freedom of speech. Freedom of speech to agree with him.

Get over yourselves. Buy the faggy mags if you want, don't if you don't. But don't be a butthurt baby when people tell you they are cringey and UR gay for wanting them. Then you're just being a triggered little snowflake. Nobody is trying to take them away, but freedom of speech means I can tell U UR a dumbass for wanting them. Stop crying little snowflake.

IRG has made its political stance clear. Shame. They had some nice toys. But hey, we're not that big of a market, so be it, they have chosen whose monies they want and whose they do not.
    You made a fake account JUST to post this?

Kinda hope both your accounts get pinked. You ain't above the rules fella.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just got my mags .. low key with stenciled on both sides...
    Funny how when I picked them up I never turned into a hate filled nazzi..as some had thought..
    You will have to be a nosey nellie to even recognize the stencil..But I'm sure some will be on the hunt to out a Trump mag owner..
    Nice touch and simply a novelty..

^^^ I'm sure when people see your mags there will be a few ❄❄ head for their safe space....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by FuddyLibtard View Post
    Yeah. Snowflake boomers are too hurt by people calling the stuff they like cringey, so they're harping on about grammar, god, and trannies. You'd think for people so obsessed with others' sexual lives they'd just get it over with and literally #### a tranny to satisfy their curiosity.....but apparently they're too butthurt about these mags to do ANYTHING other than comment on a forum about the JEWZZZZZ and the ######s, and the trannies. p.s. if it helps you perception of my using '######s', I'm bi, and honestly I really do think y'all a bunch of repressed queers - who else spends so much time thinking about dick? If there's ever one community that goes out of its way to make me feel unwelcome, its the gun community. The views expressed in this thread honestly make me question my choice to be part of it.

UR all some real dumb ####s.

Like ####, this community is embarassing. Y'all gonna make me donate $500 to libs and $500 to ndp and $500 to green just to offset your dumb asses. I like my guns, but i don't think people who post #### like the elders of zion crap should have them. In those hands, they're dangerous. Much like they're dangerous in the hands of isis supported. Not that much difference in fact if you get down to it. Intolerance for opposing views? Check. Violent tendencies? Check. Anti-gay? Check. Pro-Abrahamic scripture? Check. Differences? Few and far between. Sure the Edlers of Zion guy will talk about free speech, but he doesn't really mean it, which you can see when he tries to shut down people who call him mags cringey. He's all for freedom of speech. Freedom of speech to agree with him.

Get over yourselves. Buy the faggy mags if you want, don't if you don't. But don't be a butthurt baby when people tell you they are cringey and UR gay for wanting them. Then you're just being a triggered little snowflake. Nobody is trying to take them away, but freedom of speech means I can tell U UR a dumbass for wanting them. Stop crying little snowflake.

IRG has made its political stance clear. Shame. They had some nice toys. But hey, we're not that big of a market, so be it, they have chosen whose monies they want and whose they do not.
    Didnít you get pinked mommas boy?man you just keep on trolling eh?no friends ,nowhere to hang out...well good luck at the ymca they have a shower special there in the evenings lmao....

Trump 2020