CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 59 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: They are back due to the overwhelming demand...

They are back due to the overwhelming demand...

Liberty, Guns, Beer, and Trump...

Name:  LGBT.jpg
Views: 8695
Size:  84.3 KB

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

cringe

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    cringe
    Just got a mad case of déjà vu. I think this is where I’m supposed to say “Don’t like it? Don’t buy it.”

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Just got a mad case of déjà vu. I think this is where I’m supposed to say “Don’t like it? Don’t buy it.”
    And Ill of course not buy them which is the reasonable thing to do in my position.
    And then I'll exercise my right to laugh at stupid boomer memes and point and laugh.
    But Im glad CGN can get their hands on those fancy LGBT pride mags! Pride worldwide right hon?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Buy them, or don't.

My 2 cents are that everyone is entitled to freedom and self expression regardless of any sexual orientation or otherwise. Playing off this LGBT is a little cringe IMO and probably not in the best taste. It certainly does not help the firearms community from an outside perspective, it gives credence to a rather negative outlook on the LGBT community. (It is all about optics.)

Gays and transgendered are stoned to death and pushed off buildings regularly in the middle east and certain parts of the world. These people did not choose to be gay. They should not be made fun of by the firearms community who should be pushing to change the public image of who we are.

You don't have to support it, but I wouldn't be making light of a real struggle for many people who are constantly discriminated on.
    Looking for unusual military firearms, trials rifles, etc Please PM (Soviet, French, Italian, German, Japanese)

Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    Buy them, or don't.

My 2 cents are that everyone is entitled to freedom and self expression regardless of any sexual orientation or otherwise. Playing off this LGBT is a little cringe IMO and probably not in the best taste. It certainly does not help the firearms community from an outside perspective, it gives credence to a rather negative outlook on the LGBT community. (It is all about optics.)

Gays and transgendered are stoned to death and pushed off buildings regularly in the middle east and certain parts of the world. These people did not choose to be gay. They should not be made fun of by the firearms community who should be pushing to change the public image of who we are.

You don't have to support it, but I wouldn't be making light of a real struggle for many people who are constantly discriminated on.
    Sensitive little thing, aincha?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lister's Avatar
    And some people struggle all their lives to develop a sense of humour. Keep up the fight.
    Beware the man of one book.
    -Saint Thomas Aquinas

Gold, silver, and lead. Freedoms' precious metals - -anon

Quote Originally Posted by lister View Post
    And some people struggle all their lives to develop a sense of humour. Keep up the fight.
    The contrary actually. I have a bunch of jokes about people like you, but out of class and consideration I dont make them!

Nice

CGN Regular
    I have no friggin' idea why anyone would want to comment on or control what others human beings want to eat, watch, drink, enjoy, whatever...so as long as they are not hurting another human being.

It's like the old adage...

"If a Conservative doesn't like what's on a TV channel, they change the channel and don't go back to it. If a Liberal doesn't like what's on a TV channel, they make damn well sure NO ONE will ever get to watch what's on that channel".

Like it, buy it and enjoy it. Don't like it' move on. "Right" and "wrong" are subjective and who is fit to draw that line...
    Rust Never Sleeps

Page 1 of 59 1234567891121 ... LastLast