Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Biggest used collections ever

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    I remember a few months ago when I first started looking at the forum they had $200 sd40 and a like a $325 glock with a couple of other cheap pistols. Since then the pricing has gone up, including the last sale that was had. Please correct me if I'm wrong but there is really nothing special about these prices. Maybe I'm spoiled with Ontario pricing but who knows. I now no longer get excited with the "sales". My newbie fever is slowly disappearing.

How about a updated list?

Expried Business Member
    Everyone simmer down...

I think there is some disconnect between when we have a used sale on our dated used inventory and this thread where we let CGN have the first look at a collection of used we received.

We never mentioned we would be posting these at bargain bin prices. A lot of the collection is hard to find and un-fired, many of the guns have accessories that people are forgetting about. Also there are several matching models but with different trim lines and that should also be noted. We have done our research on the pricing and those in the know, understand what they are looking at.

If items do not sell, we address that down the line. If you see something you are interested in our number is 6044679232 and we will be happy to supply you with images and a thorough description of the guns and what they come with.

Enjoy your long weekend
    -Matt

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    How about a updated list?
    yup, will get that done tomorrow when we are open again.

-Matt

Expried Business Member
    updated list
    Name:  Roberts Collection-1.jpg
Views: 900
Size:  150.2 KBName:  Roberts Collection-2.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  139.7 KBName:  Roberts Collection-3.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  45.8 KB

Best example of people observing the rule... Don't comment on pricing... Crickets

Sure is a lot of whiners on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Sure is a lot of whiners on this thread.
    Here is my experience as a buyer of one of the guns from this lot. The gun I purchase was a rare bird in an absolute mint condition and I so glad I bought it, unbelievable price as well. Wanstall staff is very accommodating in showing me and my friends all the goodies despite our multiple visits. This lot has some of the everyday stuff but what important are the high-end pieces and the condition they are in. The price of some of these pieces is exceptional for what they are. I mean, when was the last time you see 2 of a nearly unfired Infinity for 4000? Those two guns probably had like 5 rounds through them. Unfired fully engraved Ed Brown for $7500? that is a screaming deal. I wish I had more cash then when the lot first offered to the public. I am going back tomorrow morning to see what else can I grabs now that I have raised some funds!

Update: And now I am out of funds again!!

Thank you Wanstall for unfired Germany Sig P210 Legend Silver Target!!!

PS: Whoever bought the black SV Infinity before I got my chance I hope you enjoy the pistol and yes I do hate you...

Last edited by MarkyMark23; 08-14-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Expried Business Member
    Updated list, some price reductions.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910