Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best semi-auto .50 BMG? We certainly think so...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    What specifically are the differences between the newer GM6M model and the older GM6 model?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've allways wanted a gun like this. And if I win the lottery it's the first thing on my list to purchase. There is zero reason I need an anti material rifle. But I want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Part of the delay is batching orders together, if you contact us when we are close to putting an order if you could likely shave off a couple months
    So... you want $15K from me with no guarantee on delivery times? Kinda like a Mateba? No thanks. Better things to do with my lottery money.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    I've allways wanted a gun like this. And if I win the lottery it's the first thing on my list to purchase. There is zero reason I need an anti material rifle. But I want one.
    "i want one" is all the reason you should ever need and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    What specifically are the differences between the newer GM6M model and the older GM6 model?
    The GM6M version features additional and significant recoil reduction through modifications to the internal mechanism (the external appearance remains unchanged). This model is usually 1000 Euros more expensive, but is temporarily being offered to us at the same price of the regular GM6.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Our shipment came in sooner then expected and we currently have x1 in stock and available if anyone is interested!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    ive always wondered whats the muzzle blast like on that thing having a huge brake and a .50 blast going off that much closer to the shooters face being bullpup. im sure a conventional .50 is pretty punishing but man that thing looks like a tooth rattler
    I'll do a first person style video soon and post it. Like TI said, there's not much kick/perceived recoil. There's so much going on with the action cycling back and forth that a lot of the recoil is absorbed and spread out. Yes, big blast to observers. Not too bad for the shooter
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN frequent flyer
    I "need" this for deer hunting.
    Any policy is a success by sufficiently low standards, and a failure by sufficiently high standards.

A high post count means nothing… A high burned out barrel count means everything…

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    I'll do a first person style video soon and post it. Like TI said, there's not much kick/perceived recoil. There's so much going on with the action cycling back and forth that a lot of the recoil is absorbed and spread out. Yes, big blast to observers. Not too bad for the shooter
    Oh that'd be sweet! Have you played around with the adjustable muzzle break yet? We believe the factory setting is actually on the setting that provides the most amount of recoil for generic reliability, but one could tune to the point where you have just enough recoil to cycle the action with the rest being dissipated
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    awesome thanks!
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast