Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best semi-auto .50 BMG? We certainly think so...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You could use an offset scope mount and shoot it with the left eye from the right shoulder if your right eye really isn't up to it.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Ankle holster available ?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper2812 View Post
    But does it come in FDE? That’s a deal breaker. Lol
    Customs finishes are available from the manufacturer, we've had FDE, OD green and duotone done in the past. Adds to the lead time though
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    You guys wouldn't have one incoming soon not bought?amazing rifle that I absolutely need....cheers
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I am part owner of one of these rifles
    It's great to hear from a real world owner. Any issues or shortcomings?
    That action opening is huge, does it get dirty easy or have you seen any malfunction issues?
    Do you remember the weight of the bullet you were firing and what do you tihnk of the recoil?

How many are in the country? how rare would the next one be? as far as keeping value?
    JUST SHUT UP AND DO IT

It looks like an awesome rifle but in the video there are a few times the casing didn't eject. For the price it has to be reliable

CGN Regular
    I've always loved these rifles but as a lefty having to wear a full face shield may screw up my cheek weld Haha. I'm glad the video showed the cqb capability, definitely viable for home defence

would have bought 2 but you can't get holsters.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    It's great to hear from a real world owner. Any issues or shortcomings?
    That action opening is huge, does it get dirty easy or have you seen any malfunction issues?
    Do you remember the weight of the bullet you were firing and what do you tihnk of the recoil?
    I can't think of any short comings except the price of extra mags but that is what it is I guess.
    remembering to close the action before putting a loaded mag in is one thing that bugs me as the action closes and chambers a round when the mag is inserted. apparently this is normal.
    I think the last trip out we were shooting home rolled 660grain but there have been a few different loadings.
    Recoil is like a rolling shove that ends as soon as the bolt and barrel begin to reciprocate forward.
    I do notice the last shot in the mag has more recoil though so if I'm standing I lean into the last one a little.
    Being 160 pounds soaking wet makes this rifle kinda hard for me to handle attempting any kind of "CQB" type funning around but i'm okay with that.
    Some of the ammo we have run that were home rolls had some issues with ejection but my friend go that adjusted on the press and no issues since that I'm aware of.
    The rifle lives with my friend in Edson alberta and i'm 7 hrs away in bc so I'm not always around when it's being fired.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast