Thread: Introduction

Expired Business Member

Introduction

Hello Gunnutz

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Stephen Jordan but everyone calls me "JORDY" . I have been on Gunnutz for several years and have done my fair share of buying and selling. You will know me a "SCJORDAN" I have been around firearms since the age of 12. So if I have done the math right, that's 39 years. I completed 13 plus years in the Regular component of the Canadian Armed Forces and did two tours, one in Cyprus and in Yugoslavia. In 2000 I left the military and an now with a local Police service. I started hunting with my father at age 12 and have been an avid hunter and conservationist since. I also teach the Canadian Firearms courses and the Ontario hunters Education Program (DCFCS.CA).

I have been working on firearms for the past 15 years with my experience through the military and my current job with the Police Service. I have recently secured my Firearm Business Lice as a Gunsmith but i wanted to make it very clear that I do not consider myself a gunsmith. My friend at TacOrd Casey Brower, whom you all know well, now he is a gunsmith. Can I do modifications, repair, refinish etc yes, but i am in my opinion years short of that handle.
    Now having said all that my goal is to make you happy with the results. I will not send out poor work and if you are not satisfied i will do my best to correct that!

Here is what my business can provide.

1. Cerakote (Certified Applicator)
    2. Hot caustic bluing
    3. Stock refinishing

Please visit my website for photos and pricing www.dcff.ca

I am still working towards retirement from my full time job so please call, email, text to make sure i am home to meet you.

if you are sending something through the mail, please package it so it is inconspicuous as possible. "IE cover the words Remington on the box"
    send expedited with signature to:

DCFF
    Stephen Jordan
    6141 2nd Line
    Orton, ON
    L0N 1N0

cell 905 866 8784
    email jordy@dcff.ca

Come by the shop and have a coffee and talk guns.

thanks
    Jordy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Awesome!!!