Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    We need rail space for a crossbow adaptor.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    if there were the case, the fixed stock gsg5 with the 16" barrel had an OAL of 35.5". Even at that config, 35.5 -26= 9" Therotically, you can lop 9" off that barrel and still be NR. 16"-9"=7".

ooooo i am getting excited now.

So the GSG looks like the MP5 in the middle right? And you are likely correct that a version like the top configuration would be over 26" OAL with a fixed stock, even with a short barrel, so still NR.

What I am proposing is a version like the bottom MP5k with the stock pinned in the extended position, it would likely be only 20" or so and would be NR if manufacturered in this configuration with a fixed stock.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Pinned open and canned.

Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post

So the GSG looks like the MP5 in the middle right? And you are likely correct that a version like the top configuration would be over 26" OAL with a fixed stock, even with a short barrel, so still NR.

What I am proposing is a version like the bottom MP5k with the stock pinned in the extended position, it would likely be only 20" or so and would be NR if manufacturered in this configuration with a fixed stock.
    Yeah I’m in for all 3 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post

Ahh. I smelled what u getting at now. Mp5K NR, that would be the ultimate sex toy for me

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    were they fully semi-automatic?
    It was "allegedly" a Mp5 variant.

Quote Originally Posted by NoTarget View Post
    Fixed stock, drums and a Canadian specific shorter barrel.
    X100!

Thanks for bringing these in, Blue Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Actually, thanks for bringing that up. Let's clear a few things about IRG, and their subsequent statements they made concerning us, over the last little bit.

1. Firstly, the "free market" idea. We wholeheartedly support it. . In one day, almost 2,000 guns sold to our fellow Canadian gun dealers. Hey what's not to like?

2. Secondly, posting in our own forum section, in our thread and linking their product is outright greasy; most likely a violation of CGN rules, but whatever. If they are that desperate for a few dollars more, good luck to them. :roll eyes: If it's a honest mistake, sure, pardoned.

3. Thirdly, Warranty. Let's explain a few statements they made on their page that are false, at least in term of GSG. German Sport Guns, from Germany do not do fix guns, they never have, and never will! Nobody has ever sent rifles and handguns to Germany for repair. Nobody. Therefore claiming that IRG sends guns to the manufacturer for repair is utterly false. What actually happens is; they are sending guns to the U.S. representative counterpart ATI (American Tactical) who is a U.S. importer/distributor, same as we are in Canada. ATI is not a manufacturer, but have positioned themselves as the "brand" representation in the U.S. Also, claiming that U.S. technicians have more training hours than Canadian gunsmiths, again, false. All distributors of GSG product go to the "same school" per se, get the same material, same schematics, same training same spare parts. Diminishing Canadian workmanship, again not cool.

All we have to say, be careful and ask where your guns come from. Grey market ones will have ATI engraved on them, and will not be supported by us.

4. And lastly; "understanding the FRT classification process" thread. Everything they wrote is absolutely true, the FRT process is easy; BUT what they fail to mention is the culmination of work that had to be done to get to the point of classification.

So let's backtrack over 10 years ago when we applied to get the GSG-5 approved. It got denied, and classified prohib real quick. We have spent tens of thousands of dollars on legal expenses for two lawyers, correspondence, preparations, etc, to get GSG-5 approved in Canada. At one point, our lawyer advised us that the legal battle was going to be long and expensive, thus we unfortunately had to abandon the project altogether.

From that moment on, we worked alongside RCMP and German Sport Guns, to manufacture similar gun to fit both the U.S and Canadian regulations. We have together finally succeed, and we made it look easy. Also, to claim IRG got classification yesterday is untrue, because we have been sitting on it for over a month. :roll eyes:

So do we "own the FRT#?" No we don't. But we have certainly helped obtain it, regardless who you buy it from.

Where does all this leave us. The higher ground of course! Getting sucked into these games is not our style, but respond we must. You guys are the bread on our tables, the lights in our office, and being transparent with you all what we must do.

Dirty games or not, you decide.

All aside, we have a great product that will be in your favourite gun stores in no time, we know you will enjoy it, and from the whole Blue Line team, we sincerely thank you for all the kind messages and support.

#GSG16

ps. we have another cool announcement to make very soon. keep your eyes peeled!
    I support BL. They have been providing great service.

Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    X100!

Thanks for bringing these in, Blue Line.
    Also 100X

I'd rather be a peace maker than a peace keeper

Expired Business Member
    WOW!
    Happy Tuesday everyone, sorry for no replies on some comments, we had a long weekend here, BC Day!
    Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback, our emails are flooded with orders and thanks you. Cannot wait to start shipping these!