Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    The rails? yes they come off. Will post some photos soon.
    Not rails. Forward hand guard like MP5. Or does the receiver extend to form a hand guard?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Honest question; why is the foldie such a deal breaker for some of you.
    3 reasons for me. 2 aesthetic.

1. Looks more like an MP5.
    2. The mag holder extendable stock is small ninja and looks really meh
    3. It's all plastic. A solid stock would in my mind help it feel more...solid?
    Last edited by trimeal1; 08-08-2019 at 07:38 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    For me, the button should be on the bottom. Must be one of the court case compromises.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Fixed stock means i can "manufacture" a 9 inch barrel for it

I'm just here for the HK slap
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

For me it’s aesthetics mostly.

That and I find most collapsible stocks wiggly after some use. I have one on my Hk and it’s fine, but good luck getting a cheek weld with one.

Just personal preference.
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

don't know how hard it might be to fit the magpul furniture, but it doesn't hurt to imagine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    That's nearly as awesome a commercial as this one:
    Edit: NVM, apparently that video was taken down. It was the Noveske Space Invader commercial, for the curious among you.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

Pretty sure many people are looking into these things to get the rifle to simply look more like an MP5.

That's the gateway to cloning......I'm even cobsidering buying an Airsoft MP5SD and gutting it for parts to see what will fit on this thing.
    FJT

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dempster View Post
    Pretty sure many people are looking into these things to get the rifle to simply look more like an MP5.

That's the gateway to cloning......I'm even cobsidering buying an Airsoft MP5SD and gutting it for parts to see what will fit on this thing.
    Umarex might be the best candidate, since Umarex owns Walther, and Walther made a HK licensed model that later caused GSG-5 issue, claiming the similarities of the 2 models.

I own Walther HK licensed 416 rifle, and its lower is basically an AEG version, even the receiver extension is airsoft spec, and some other parts are airsoft spec as well.

but that just one case, GSG-16 might be a different story, I'd try airsoft parts when I have GSG-16
    Last edited by GRMMDI; 08-09-2019 at 02:59 PM.