Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313233343536373839404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

If it were 9mm, than it’d be restricted to 10 rounds at best
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGamerXxX View Post
    Even that is wishful thinking.

5 rounds. Mp5 pistols aren't commonly available. Shxt, the carbine version weren't commonly available

Yeah but if they manufactured a stamp "MP5 PISTOL" magazine, that'd be best case scenario.

I agree I'd love a MP5, even if restricted to 5 rounds, but not until our laws change to standard magazines
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

Yeah but if they manufactured a stamp "MP5 PISTOL" magazine, that'd be best case scenario.

I agree I'd love a MP5, even if restricted to 5 rounds, but not until our laws change to standard magazines
    Dual purpose, rcmp newest flavor to screw us. Look at the MPX and CZ scorpion. If only it was that simple.

The importer who brought in the CZ scorpion had specifically brought in the pistol version first just to have a go at this get around.

The only saving grace to this is, only maybe because it is a conversion kit, much like the AR platform. Then again, don't hold your breath on this one.

Expired Business Member
    FRIDAY - UPDATE UPDATE TIME

The GSG-16s are on their way to us, and they are arriving very soon!

The moment they touch the concrete floors of our warehouse, we are immediately re-routing them to our lovely dealers who ordered from us. This is very exciting news, so remain patient just a little more ... an exact date will be known in a few days.

We are hopeful for a quick customs clearance, and smooth shipping, and yes ... wowowowowow, how freaking exciting is this?

Fu ck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    FRIDAY - UPDATE UPDATE TIME

The GSG-16s are on their way to us, and they are arriving very soon!

The moment they touch the concrete floors of our warehouse, we are immediately re-routing them to our lovely dealers who ordered from us. This is very exciting news, so remain patient just a little more ... an exact date will be known in a few days.

We are hopeful for a quick customs clearance, and smooth shipping, and yes ... wowowowowow, how freaking exciting is this?
    Both excited and interesting.

I’m curious, can you tell us what they do at the customs inspection? Is it simply matching paperwork to the quantity on the pallet, or is there a more in depth look into what is actually in each box?
    I’m guessing it’s more in depth than a simple package coming from the US into Canada because of what it is?
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Probably take a few sample out and verify that they are what they are and not some crazy prohib guns. Make sure all the mags are pinned (in this case it doesnt matter). And as you said, probably match the serial number

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    This is the best news ive had all month. So so so excited. And im happy I didn't buy that ticket to Germany to see whats up lol
    Don't miss... I won't...