Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363738394041424344454647485060 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

xxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Oh yeah itll dwindle quick. Especially with the drum mag. I just picked up some quiet .22 to see how quiet it will be compared to regular .22 ammo. Hopefully it cycles properly. Any one ever try some in a .22 semiautomatic rifle?
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Oh yeah itll dwindle quick. Especially with the drum mag. I just picked up some quiet .22 to see how quiet it will be compared to regular .22 ammo. Hopefully it cycles properly. Any one ever try some in a .22 semiautomatic rifle?
    I doubt a semi auto will cycle quiet ammo , none of mine do

Tried in 5 different semis.....None worked.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar

Where can this be purchased?

CGN Regular
    Don't think ive ever heard a loud .22 in my life lol, but yeah I heard the GSGs get more forgiving once they are broke in a bit.

BANNED
    I doubt it. Standard rounds might as they are around 1050fps, so they don't break the sound barrier. Saw one video where he states his GSG-16 runs the Standard okay but I usually get one FTF/FTE per mag in my 10/22.

Quiet rounds are arounf 800fps... IIRC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback guys. That ammo looks cool. I got the same brand but not the semiautomatic version...wish I saw that there...but it was 5 bucks so not a big deal. Just got it for the wife she doesn't like loud noises...told her about the quiet stuff and she said she'd give it a try.
    Don't miss... I won't...

Are the BlueLine GSGs finally here?!! Durham Outdoors just posted on FB one on their counter. Maybe it was a loaner or maybe they got their shipment? I would have thought BlueLine would have announced that they are here... It must be an old pic.
    Last edited by Sarge_DL; 09-15-2019 at 11:48 AM.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean