Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 223234353637383940414243444546474849505262 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! NEW! GSG-16 Non-Restricted NEW! NEW! Official Canadian Importer

Quote Originally Posted by snipertactics11 View Post
    Hi. The gsg16 drums, can they be used in other gsg rifles?
    I heard somewhere that the gsg mp40 .22lr mags are compatible with the gsg 16. Is this true? If so, I would imagine the drum mag would also fit the mp40.

Any news?
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by thebutcher View Post
    Any news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    IIRC it takes two or three weeks for a cargo ship to cross the ocean. So earliest would be around the 21st and probably closer to the 28th with all the weather issues. Then it has to pass customs, get shipped to BLS, and finally sent to each store.So I'm thinking mid October we might have them ready for customers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prepper4lyf View Post
    I agree, classic MP5 look would be nice. The GSG-522 had the more old-school MP5 look with fixed stock and SD front grip. This was imported by ATI so unfortunately hard to source up here.
    i put an airsoft stock on mine, looks closer to the real thang

If you want more deets, i put the info in that other place's thread; not going to hijack BLS's thread.

I'm waiting for an "mp5" vertical grip from the same manufacturer as the stock...

Last edited by tharkhold; 09-18-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    'nada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I like it.^^^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    I like it.^^^^
    yeah...

if someone could import 9" barrels for these, I'd put a permanent fixed stock ASAP.

'nada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I hope DLASK and Herron Arms are paying attention to the hype. They are the two companies that come to mind that do barrels to meet classification needs. So hey guys ya better get ready for some phone calls.

I were them I would be getting some IRG ones ASAP to start barrel development.

Cheers
    Moe
    Last edited by Moe; 09-18-2019 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I hope DLASK and Heron Arms are paying attention to the hype. They are the two companies that come to mind that do barrels to meet classification needs. So hey guys ya better get ready for some phone calls.

Cheers
    Moe
    I already talk to Ian at Herron arms about the prohibited modification about a brarrel etc,i ended to ask him if he would do a barrel ? radio silence since i asked this question.I wont wait,ill bring my GSG 16 to a local machinist/gunsmith to make one for me,will wait to see what could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I hope DLASK and Herron Arms are paying attention to the hype. They are the two companies that come to mind that do barrels to meet classification needs. So hey guys ya better get ready for some phone calls.

Cheers
    Moe
    From google, ati was selling the 9" barrel for the gsg5 for $60 USD back a few years ago. If someone can do a big batch order, hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    I wont wait,ill bring my GSG 16 to a local machinist/gunsmith to make one for me,will wait to see what could be done.
    When you do, Let us know what it cost to do it. I've never used a gun smith or had any custom type stuff made so I would be curious to know what you paid and who you used.
    I would love a shorter barrel with a fixed stock.
    It is not left vs. right; it is government vs. you. When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.